1. H

V2R 2012 Race Updates

Rusty or anyone how is 1911 doing
  2. H

Vegas to Reno 2012 Roll Call

What about 1911 Martinez
  3. H

Thanks it has been tough time but I will get through it . I should see you at tech As for racing the gator is for sale as of now. Full spares package and all for 7k
  4. H

Matt Wish I was making it no work = no race But if you bought my race car for NORRA I could have maybe made it .....ha But I will be at tech maybe even BBQing for some blue and white utv team at their semi :D
  5. H

Time for the V2R Shit talking thread

Ok pm sent with my information
  6. H

I just need a generator to plug into and we are good to go
  7. H

We might just have to do that
  8. H

Have fun guys should be a good race hope you all make it to Dayton
  9. H

So where are they going to start utv's. I am thinking iwould put my John Deere plastics on my 1600 car you think it will pass tech
  10. H

Hope everyone has fun this race not looking like we will make it in the 1913 gator lost my job
  11. H

Positive post on Race Desert for UTV's - need your help!

I run 2 horns a siren type and PIAA horns 116db I only get to use them in tech:'(
  12. H

Positive post on Race Desert for UTV's - need your help!

Well I was not excited to see any of the posts I have a different look at it all I have raced a lot miles in my years . I have raced or driven a few classes 11,5/1600,1/2-1600,12,10,1 and have some test time in a TT . I have a ton of respect for the utv class and have met some great people . I...
  13. H

Silver State 300 Roll Call

Well we won't be making this race we just got the Deere to run again and need to test it before we go race again. Good luck to everyone and I am so glad I don't have to hear booyah
  14. H

Silver State 300 Roll Call

Well we are entering this week but we still have not had the Deere fire up we are waiting on a computer it fried a lot of things have most of the fab work done have to order the plastics and such. So if I can't get her to run I am just going to put the gator body on my 1600 car. And do...
  15. H

Biggest UTV race of 2012 - Mint 400 - Official Thread

Will be a race of attrition we are in for the long haul ..... We will let you guys be the hare we will be the tourtuga :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000