Recent content by Hammy149

1. H

>>>> Official Thread for the PURE "200" -JUNE 27-29, 2014

Awesome I cant wait to see it! When we bicycled My co-driver said he could of reached out and touched the ground!
  2. H

That was a great race that you put on Lou! Unfortunately I cracked my transmission and had to pull out of the race after lap 3. I felt I was putting down some good lap times and was having a blast. I'm guessing I cracked the tranny in the first few miles right after both of the double down signs...
  3. H

Wooo starting 5th! I'll be getting there around midnight tonight...anyone else going to be prerunning at that time? Anyone else just using stock headlights?
  4. H

That does not sound very supportive coming from my pit crew. I'm going to race, I'm taking off work tomorrow so ill have all of tonight and tomorrow to get the car ready to go. We pushed it way closer on time for KOH so I'm not too worried, luckily i have some other pretty awesome...
  5. H

I'm getting pretty excited for the race this weekend! My new LSR kit is just about installed with Fox IBP's all around i cant wait to see how it handles. We still have to build the new axles, mount spare tire, and get an alignment. I wont be getting there until close to midnight on Friday so...
  6. H

Lets Talk!!!“THE LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATESâ€

This is going to be my first BITD race in an unproven car. I like my chances though, I smoke Branden every time we go riding . We also have a great team that plays a huge role in the race.
  7. H

Lets Talk!!!“THE LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATESâ€

This will be my first BITD race, and I plan on "Iron Manning" it as well.
  8. H

Well that's better than before, I'm running the pro 1000 class.
  9. H

How's the turnout looking for this race. I'm racing it regardless but I haven't been to a pure race since last year and I've heard they've grown quite a bit. A large purse would be nice.
  10. H

ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

I could really use these tires and wheels to help me podium in my debut to BITD racing at the Vegas to Reno Race. In my Last race at King of the hammers I had a run of bad luck with tires and wheels. I had 3 flats in the first 40 miles. Three of my tires were ruined with extensive sidewall...
  11. H

UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

I need this exclusive utvunderground canopy to help pit for my teammate NAATV and (one day when I win the lotto and get my big break) myself. We have a couple bald guy's on the drinking I mean pit crew and I'd hate for them to get skin cancer while changing tires out in the sun. We'd use...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000