Recent content by Gunnslinger

1. G

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

btw -- where is the horn on UTV's???... all i want is a horn.. thats it ...
  2. G

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

if you wait for it to come to you, you'll never get it. A lot of people expect media to flock to them for some reason ..
  3. G

What's next?

On of the things that was very apparent when first driving the Pioneer 500 is that although it uses a motor (not the same motor) that is a derivative of the Forman, it is absolutely a Pioneer 700 scaled down instead of a ATV scaled up ... Compact, affordable and fun .. Lots of fun!
  4. G

What's next?

Without a doubt!! I was talking with a couple of the product planning guys from Honda and kinda telling them this exact wish list. As we stood there and expressed all of our pipe dreams we all agreed that this unit would be a blast for someone on a budget or someone who just wants something...
  5. G

What's next?

Check it!! http://www.utvunderground.com/2015-honda-pioneer-500-review-15122.html
  6. G

The most underutilized UTV part..

hahaha love it!! but actually I have no idea ... yet ... :)
  7. G

The most underutilized UTV part..

The most underutilized UTV is of course ... a THE HORN! .. Oh wait ... UTV's don't have horns!! Wtf?? Why not?? It seems so simple to add to production and I know they can be purchased as an accessory why don't manufacturers just automatically out them on their units? When we ride our...
  8. G

What's next?

Some food for thought - Honda went to work on the Pioneer 700 after the flop of the Big Red (5 or so years ago) - in that time was one of the worst economies we have ever seen ... The automotive industry and Powersports industry has just started to bounce back from one of the hardest hits they...
  9. G

What's next?

R, N, L (low), 2-5
  10. G

What's next?

You only say that because you haven't driven it. If you actually drove it your mind would change. The intentions of this unit WASN'T the sport market. In fact, it the sport market wasn't even in mind when conceiving this Pioneer. Not one UTV started from the top (even Polaris), these are...
  11. G

What's next?

HP is actually pretty good.. Although 475cc's the 5 speed really puts the power down and makes it super fun to drive. I does NOT lack in power one bit.
  12. G

What's next?

They were an absolute BLAST to drive!!
  13. G

What's next?

http://www.utvunderground.com/new-2015-honda-pioneer-500-14635.html Freaking awesome couple of days here in Cincinnati/Kentucky! We got to rip these things around legendary GNCC champion Scott Summers' ranch ... Absolutely amazing time!! These little guys are SO MUCH fun ... So much!! I...
  14. G

What's next?

I wish !!
  15. G

What's next?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000