Recent content by Grant@funco

1. G

FUNCO G-Force Assault Video - WOW!

Thanks guys , we're glad you enjoyed it . With respect to what Rugged says. , We totally get it.this is just the first of many of the next level videos , this was shot with only 4 or 5 hours of actual dune time with just one of dirty medias videographers . With great cars great drivers...
  2. G

2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

Well of course Garrett is fast ... His last name is George ! We finally had to get him off bikes because we have to many pictures of him looking like Kyle
  3. G

2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

You bet we can use them in the sand, Send one our way and I will be sure to get it to Garret ... many thanks
  4. G

NEW Kawasaki Teryx 4???? Secret Images!??

I know some relly cool stuff ... But can;t tell
  5. G

Kawasaki TERYX on MTV 2 DIRTBALL CHALLENGE

Tune in to MTV 2 strating at 10 ma today . FUNCO Chad and Garrett George have been coaching rap music stars at Milestone Ranch in the Teryx. There have been some interesting guest and outcomes. Tune In !
  6. G

THANKS BOBBY V.

WHAT !! DID I REALLY SAY THAT OUT LOUD ................................ J/K
  7. G

sxs racing $5000 to $10,000 purse

Nice speaking with you Tyson. Lets keep the communication open and see what we can do to make this happen Grant
  8. G

Hypothetical Teryx motor question.....

It's funny that nobody mentioned Gary at C&G performance. He knows how to make power and reliably . Good enough for a few LUCAS OIL CHAMPIONSHIPS... Weller,Muzzy and Benchmark are all good as well.
  9. G

RZR XP900 paddle tire testing

Dave is from Fullerton Sand Sports. I would think you would want to buy them from them since they stepped up and did the testing. Plus they are great guys over there with good prices and incredible customer service.
  10. G

Lucas Oil Regional race at Glen Helen 2/26/11

Taylor George will be running the entire series in the Monster Energy ,Funco, Kawasaki backed Teryx. Looking for "HER" first of many championships
  11. G

These guys have way too much fun!!

I saw them in action last weekend in Dubai and we see them this weekend in Liwa Definatley sill fun
  12. G

Soboba GP 2011 Video

A very skilled driver and team , good MPH and great trac position
  13. G

2011 Soboba GP Head Count...

add Monster Energy Funco Kawasaki to the list. Maybe with a fresh and pretty new face behind the wheel! Bring on the rain.
  14. G

Is jagged x bring a RZR 900 XP to parker?

Not sure how BITD rules read but most rule books have a clause that states , XXXX number of units must be produced and be available to the general public.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000