Recent content by granny

1. G

Breaking News!

Idiot.!!!
  2. G

Sage Brush Rebellion - Getting Back to the Constitution

Cleven Bundy is a lunitic and a racist trespacer..!!!
  3. G

Breaking News!

dont show your ignorance.!!!!:mad:
  4. G

Yamaha SxS News?

you might get a rearvi'ew mirror.
  5. G

Prayers for UTVUnderground member Waytay...

Hang in there Waytay......we hope you get well quick!:)
  6. G

Official UTVUnderground 2014 King Of The Hammers Photos & Story

Gramps and Granny from the Pro Shop were there! Lots of fun! Great race! Good job Joey D!
  7. G

NEW! Zero Tolerance for Drunk Driving at KOH

B Be smart dont drink period,,, :)
  8. G

Thanks Art Wood and Bert's Mega Mall

We also recently purchased a new toy from Art Wood and Seth @ Bert's Mega Mall. Just after the 2013 Sand Sports Super Show, we bought a 2013 Polaris 900 XP 4 seater. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable! And I would recommend them to everyone.
  9. G

Thanksgiving weekend. Where you riding?

right here at my home in Johnson valley best place on earth.!!!
  10. G

XP 1000 4-seater?

Well I guess living in Utah doesn't make you the big brain you think you are, babbling about liberals , I live here in California and happen to know that helmet law was put in by Paul Cook a right wing Republican congressman.
  11. G

Common Ground by Jeff Knoll (PLEASE READ)

Thanks to all of you involved in your efforts to save Johnson Valley. The Marine take over would not just affect the Hammers but a way of life for many of the residents here. The off road people are who keep many of our local businesses going and without that income would go under! This area...
  12. G

Hemet Law Sucks!!!

All the clowns I see sitting around camp drinking beer, and then going riding need to be wearing helmets, so quit complaining!
  13. G

New law requiring helmets in california

I live in Cook's district and I voted for Imus! But because we had an open primary, they are both Republicans.
  14. G

Presidential Debate, who watched?

Gramps says The only thing Romney showed me was how well he could lie. Check his facts on FactCheck.com or Politifact.Com I would rather not vote at all if I had to vote for him!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000