Recent content by Grampsride

1. G

New Yamaha?

It's a low quality picture which would leave you to believe it was taken on the down low, but was it leaked out legitimately because of the rzr turbo hype? Possibly, but I am pretty sure that there are several shops around so cal and az that must have them and that will have some work done to...
  2. G

Rage Thunder Tire Giveaway!

Would love to give these a run. Mongrels have done well for me but would be willing to try something new. Still flying my OG UTV UG flag too.
  3. G

Camp rzr. la famlia

What wheels are on it?
  4. G

GMZ KAHUNA - Real Use Report

I have been doing a lot of research on different tires of the same size. I have personally never balanced bead locks and never had an issue. That being said, many tires have issues on bead locks from what I have read and seen. Luck of the draw I guess? I have a buddy that just happens to be...
  5. G

Appreciate the research, guess I could have thought of that, sorry. I would love to volunteer to run them for you and report back my personal findings, could take a few rides. Plan on putting a few more miles on for some night riding soon...
  6. G

I have never balanced a tire on a rzr, but I do run bead locks and haven't thought it would work. Not saying I shouldn't have, just haven't. I think I am now more confused about these tires than I originally was. Has any one else had any experience with these tires?
  7. G

Has anybody had any real experience with the new GMZ Kahuna tire? Looking to see what the over all experience is with them, and what terrains they have been used in. Thanks. Going to put 30-10-14 on xp41k.
  8. G

XP1K out with the old - dash

What are you going to do with the lower piece of your stock dash? Looks good by the way, what does one of those dashes run?
  9. G

2013 Camp RZR Updates (Photos)

Thanks Steve, so now my 900 isn't good enough huh? I can't keep up with all you high dollar runners.
  10. G

Sand Sports Super Show

Will be there Saturday and possibly Sunday.
  11. G

Pictures open behind threads

Thought I was going nuts, glad, sort of, it s happening to others as well. iPad here.
  12. G

Joey D's rzr for sale

I think it is relatively low priced for what it is. Look at some of these new ones from dealers with less items on them for 10k more. Nice rig,wish I could afford it.
  13. G

Trailer Clean up - Zep

I wonder how this would work where I peeled the stickers and have the shadows? Wonder if it would remove the shadows?
  14. G

Mammoth?

Man, wish i was going this year. I was planning on going, but damn $ got in the way. Have fun and post pics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000