Recent content by GOVACHO

1. GOVACHO

LA FAMILIA HALLOWEEN RIDE OCT 23-25 JAWBONE

Were in... We'll be there early Friday evening... ( after work )
  2. GOVACHO

HALLOWEEN RIDE!!!!

You know you homos cant go without ME !!! I'm in... I'm looking into getting like 15dz oysters flown down over night for the pot luck...
  3. GOVACHO

May 15-17th SCSDA ( DRAG RACE )

Mark your callendars for the next SCSDA event in May. I would love to have some SXS support out there at this event. Its lots of fun and very family friendly. Hell you can even bring in your own ice chest to the event.
  4. GOVACHO

Opening up the 2015 Drag Season in Victorville, CA

Come on out and support Team Kong Racing. This will be our 1st of 4 races with SCSDA for 2015. Come by the pits and say WUSSUP!! May even have a few team shirts to give out...
  5. GOVACHO

UTVUnderground Presents: RZR Goes To Dubai (VIDEO)

Cool !! Ill be waiting for my ticket...
  6. GOVACHO

UTVUnderground Presents: RZR Goes To Dubai (VIDEO)

I think its only right that you guys have to take a UTVUG member with you next time as a guest..
  7. GOVACHO

New to UTVUG Forums, Happy to be here!

welcome to the site. looking forward to see what your working on.
  8. GOVACHO

Changes coming to UTVUnderground.com Forum..

Joey, as always I'm hyped to be part of the growing sxs movement. Glad to see this site do huge things for us all.
  9. GOVACHO

2015 Dumont SXS WARS! Drag Racing

Biffel took 1st in the Duner class and 2nd in the unlimited class to 1st place car of K&T Racing. In the unlimited class most of the car are well over 500hp.
  10. GOVACHO

"La Familia" 4th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 20 -23, 2015

I would luv to roll with John and you guys. But I have a race that weekend in Victorville at the fair grounds. So Cal Drag Assoc. 1st race of 5 this year. Have fun and be safe.:(
  11. GOVACHO

Jim had a amazing NA car.. I cant wait to see this thing done.
  12. GOVACHO

Kong ran good after he got rid of his " Hill Jitters " We thought we lost a head gasket during test n tune, but it turned out to not to be so we were able to make it to the starting line Friday morning. and this about summed up my day... Man there was some fast ass cars. We...
  13. GOVACHO

Rockstar Racing Baja 1000 Race Recap

Thank you so much for sharing. I can only wish to be apart of a Baja team one year.
  14. GOVACHO

Official UTVUnderground Baja 1000 Update Thread

Coverage, coverage and coverage at it's finest..;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000