Recent content by Gilroyboy

1. Gilroyboy

DezertBound Racing BITD X3 build

starting to look alot more like a race car.... got some love from S3 running there race plate and i will be making my own 4130 radius rods
  2. Gilroyboy

I did as well as beefed all the mounting points
  3. Gilroyboy

still pluggin away at the car, most of the progress hasnt been much to show but its getting there. pulled the lower arms to add some beef cake to them
  4. Gilroyboy

Back in the drivers seat!

Better hurry up haha
  5. Gilroyboy

New Suspension Parts for Can Am X3

Are these in stock right now ? How quick can we get a set shipped out ? i was going to make my own but your price makes it worth just buying them compared to me setting up the machine to make them haha. i have all my fk rod ends already just need the misalignments.
  6. Gilroyboy

Polaris Carver Racing #936 17' RZR BITD Build

Get on it !!! mint is around the corner hahaha
  7. Gilroyboy

Attention all BITD racers please read

HAHAHAH at the end of the day we are all family. i was having issues getting in touch with who created that image so im having my guy design one similar. i dont want to copy somebody's design and have someone say something or get pissy for nothing.
  8. Gilroyboy

Got some progress done on the beast, Have to say i do love these new Arisun tires with Raceline wheels combo !!
  9. Gilroyboy

I was thinking around 10" just for visability and quality of the sticker.
  10. Gilroyboy

Well we all heard the shitty news yesterday, and i know we dont race again until the mint. I think us as a group all is willing to show our support and memory of Casey. I am having some stickers made and planned to hand them out at tech to show our support. Just trying to get a rough count of...
  11. Gilroyboy

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

i guess he just had a little more of that special juice that day for 8 seconds hahaha, both you and mitch did good, even though you are in rzr's (cough cough) ;)
  12. Gilroyboy

Robby Gordon's Arctic Cat Wildcat

For your sake i sure hope she doesn't ! hahahaha but come on rules are rules this car is not a production car, any of us can see that clear as day i dont care if its donald trump, the car is not available to the public. That means it is not production, and someone needs to step up and we all...
  13. Gilroyboy

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

I agree fresh year fresh draw, i think to make it fair they should have done a top 10 draw and then the rest of the field. Yea the guys who busted their ass last year should get something, but i think getting to start first with a new class isnt entirely fair to the guys in that class. But hey...
  14. Gilroyboy

Havent forgot about this ol beauty, work has been out of control and unfortunately the car will not be ready for this weekend. But it will be complete for round two to tackle the Mint 400.
  15. Gilroyboy

Yea im sure the stock tubing is strong, but i find it hard to believe that it compares to 1.5" .095 chromo, but you are right nothing matters because id like to say most of us in the class actually follow the rules ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000