Recent content by G.T.

1. G.T.

2018 BITD Vegas To Reno UTV UPDATES.. Anyone care?

I too reminisce of the good old days on the site. While I may not have posted with great frequency, I did read a lot. Multi page threads (of the technical variety, smack talk, or new products) always got my attention. Hell I haven't even updated my profile pic with the Teryx I no longer own...
  2. G.T.

Welcome Post- What do you want to see more of on this forum?

Technical info and more users posting their custom stuff. I always like seeing how others build/ fabricate/ modify their rides. I also always enjoy when you showcase a shop or manufacturer within the sport. A little behind the scenes look into their company is always of interest and can...
  3. G.T.

Help me buy a 4 seat UTV

I'm selling my long travel T4 and recently purchased a Can-Am maverick X3 max xrs turbo. The T4 has been an awesome rig for sure to pack my family around in. I installed a rear bench and a set of 3 harnesses. With seating for 5 it accommodated my wife, kids, and I with ease. I was after a...
  4. G.T.

How many racers are going to run the electronic suspension in the new RZR?

Is the round circle on the right (reticle looking thing) the weight of the car as it shifts during driving?
  5. G.T.

How many racers are going to run the electronic suspension in the new RZR?

When will this be available in the 4 seater?
  6. G.T.

Off Road Careers 2013 Teryx4 Rock Buggy Build

Are you going to make taller doors like in your sketch?
  7. G.T.

Polaris 2016 XP1

I ran into the same issue with my methods and STU blasters. The bead bundle on this tire vs that of the previous DWT was significantly thicker. Bones at OMF shipped me a set of shims that were a big help. I never broke any bolts (I stopped tightening them once I saw the deflection in the...
  8. G.T.

Justin Lambert Takes 1st Overall at 2016 BITD Parker 250

Nice writeup...congratulations!
  9. G.T.

What ipad mount and app?

Check out my thread on LeadNav.... http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/index.php?threads/leadnav-gps.16662/
  10. G.T.

NEW Twisted Stich VORTEX Seats!

What seat models is this a hybrid of?
  11. G.T.

Yamaha YXZ 1000 Unveiling!!!

Never mind. Answered my own question Yamaha website says October for yellow...
  12. G.T.

Yamaha YXZ 1000 Unveiling!!!

Is the "available December 2015" only for those colors? And others are sooner?
  13. G.T.

New Yamaha?

hahaha
  14. G.T.

New Yamaha?

This model is sold with a leatt brace en lieu of the full b pillar :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000