Recent content by family wagon

1. F

RZR 170

Anyone mess with the 170 sprockets after changing to bigger tires? I have seen stuff on other forums but seems not many have actually used different combos, I am looking to use an 11 with the 31 rear or the front 12 with a 36. Any thoughts
  2. F

Glamis 26-31st

Will be out there as well planning on wash 7 as well...
  3. F

Soboba Long Jump Contest Sponsored By UTVUnderground & Daystar! $2000.00 PRIZE!!!!

Re: Soboba Long Jump Contest Sponsored By UTVUnderground & Daystar! $2000.00 PRIZE!!! What time is the jump going to be on sat.....sounds like a gd time and one i dont want to miss
  4. F

NEW CBR COOLING SET UP

love you too Rog.....haha yea that was def a family trip not a bad thing considering i just got back for somoa ! I had rough start to my trip hopefully meet new yrs and ride The length of the hose is much if any long due to the oil cooler moved towards the firewall......i will try to...
  5. F

NEW CBR COOLING SET UP

I will get some pics of mine....i have the rad and moved the oil cooler behind the stock shock tower which still get air from the grill and doesnt block the rad air flow allowing the set to be more efficent ! On my dads mild chop and drop we are running his oil cooler between the pass and driver...
  6. F

All UTV's NEXT GENERATION COOLING FOR YOUR UTV

This is a SICK set up....well worth every penny IMO !!!! Im glad I have this on my set up with the CBR rad I wont be having to worry about overheating anymore :D
  7. F

CBR.......NICE CHIT ! GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT OVER HERE

CBR.......NICE CHIT ! GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT OVER HERE
  8. F

All UTV's Pro Armor UTV Covers

These are at must......i love my cover !!!! I have thrown it on when we r out and it starts to rain so that my seats dont get soaked (suede) i have a pretty tall 4 seater with a light bar and it fits like a glove !!!!!!! It is worth every penny Thanks again Joey
  9. F

2000 Members!!!! Thank You!

Wow thats crazy i remember when there was hardly anyone of the site how things change so quick......hats off to the mods for keeping the site on track without the drama thats what we have all the other forums for lol
  10. F

c&c yellow rhino streetbike swap

I have been it a rc51 powered rhino and the power was SIC so it sounds like it will be close to what you will have going in. throw some pics up of the build also what will this swap run ?
  11. F

c&c yellow rhino streetbike swap

Cant wait to see what you come up with......what type of numbers you looking at with that motor
  12. F

Happy Birthday Joey D!!!

Happy b day mang
  13. F

Not so NEWBIE, but Newbie here

Hey Jimbo whats up with your profile I was trying to send a vistor mess. and you dont have a spot for them or PMs..... WTF MANG :confused::confused::confused::(
  14. F

Post that chit mang ! Damn you build drag chit,rails,class one buggys and utv stuff...what don't you do or fab/build ?
  15. F

Someone say dragster :confused::confused: where is all the pics :D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000