Recent content by FabMan

1. F

2014 TORC Racing UTV RULES.. HOPE YOU'RE SITTING DOWN...

Hello, I have a post going with the TORC series on their Facebook page and I was wondering if you and any one you know that would like to race the TORC series with an unlimited or SR 1, to please post you comments on the "stock" UTV rules with this series. Thanks for your help and maybe with...
  2. F

What do you wear under your fire-suit??

Good thinkin' guys. Yea, it's like wearing insulated underwear under your cloths and they are hotter than hell when summer racing but like Joey said, fire danger in any race machine "IS REAL" and doesn't just happen to the other guy. And thinking "Oh well, if it catches on fire I'll just...
  3. F

2014 TORC Racing UTV RULES.. HOPE YOU'RE SITTING DOWN...

Yea, I was all pumped up and was going to run the full TORC series too, a friend of mine runs a pro light until I was sent and read the utv rule book, stock machines...........OK, that leaves me out! I understand why they are doing it, very easy tech and to police. But, it would be Kinda' like...
  4. F

Build For Race Without Buying A UTV

X 2 T-wrecks.
  5. F

Build For Race Without Buying A UTV

What an arrogant Asshole. Sounds like he has been on his head too many times in that Midget! Everyone just needs to put this Retard on ignore. He doesn't deserve an answer to any question. Let Mr. " IDIOT " try to figure it out himself, then maybe he will just SCRAM, GO AWAY!
  6. F

Poopy, Hello,I was wondering what you thought of your 999cc engine. I take from your...

Poopy, Hello,I was wondering what you thought of your 999cc engine. I take from your post that it will not run with an xp. What type of hp rating and is yours fuel injected? I am considering one myself but didn't know if the power was worth the money. I have an 08'.Thanks in advance...
  7. F

Poopy, Hello,I was wondering what you thought of your 999cc engine. I take from your...

Poopy, Hello,I was wondering what you thought of your 999cc engine. I take from your post that it will not run with an xp. What type of hp rating and is yours fuel injected? I am considering one myself but didn't know if the power was worth the money. I have an 08'.Thanks in advance...
  8. F

A little sway bar tuning behind the shop.

Tuning the sway bar on ol'"Spider Monkey". https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=520212381403756&set=vb.100002449959312&type=2&theater
  9. F

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

Take an 08' Teryx, scan it, put in our engine, put round headlights in the cat eye openings, slap Yamaha stickers on it and market it as the next big thing! WHATEVER! Trying to sell that thing, Yamaha might be right back OUT of the utv market.
  10. F

PROJECT "SPIDER MONKEY" UNDERWAY (PICS)

more pictures & info on my shop page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Radiant-Rides/217774891584871
  11. F

RangerBurger, Thanks for the kind words. Yea, From what I have driven it over here on my property at speed, I think it is going to work awesome. Obviously I will have a lot of shock tuning to do but that will be half the fun.
  12. F

Thanks kingck5, I will post vids when I get them.
  13. F

a few updates to the Spider Monkey. It is finished and ready for some off roading when it warms up. I go the 14" STI HD Beadlock Wheels and the GBC Motorsports 30 x10 x 14 Kanati Mongrel Tire on. Now time for some engine mods. Only mods to the engine are ignition & clutching, everything else is...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000