Recent content by ek98

1. E

All UTV's half, full or no windshield?????

I have the factory Kawi half windshield, and I honestly don't think it makes a difference.... I was told by many that it made the world of difference and was so great..... NOT lol.. I guess you could say it directs the wind away from the body and into your head and face... I would recommend...
  2. E

WORCS #3 Lake Havasu, AZ March 16-17

Ill be there for spring break! see you guys soon
  3. E

Bullhead AZ, riding GPS info.

Does anyone know of secret canyons that leads to a hidden lake? That atv adventure tours does it. I've always wanted To try it
  4. E

Bullhead AZ, riding GPS info.

There is a pull off road off Silver creek road... Silvercreek and Bullhead parkway it leads into the mountains. thats the only place i know. I too am interested in some more trails! :)
  5. E

Toy Hauler Rental SOCAL

That's may work pm sent! Thanks
  6. E

Toy Hauler Rental SOCAL

Sweet thanks for the tip!
  7. E

Toy Hauler Rental SOCAL

Was wondering if anyone knew of anyone or company that would rent a toyhauler, that is fairly priced?ffice:office" /><O:p></O:p> I checked craigslist found a few close by, seeing if there is anyone cheaper or better equipped.<O:p></O:p> Info about the trip:<O:p -Pick up either Jan 26th-or...
  8. E

All UTV's Everything Helmet

shoei with black tinted visor. Passengers get the cheaper AFX fullface helmets. Not bad for the price and they are dot and snell approved
  9. E

Kawasaki Where to buy Sliding Seat mounts

Was wondering if anyone knew where to buy a sliding seat mount setup for a teryx? Currently running TS seats with aluminum seat bases, but I would like to have the ability to move the seat further forward. I know Lion cart used to make them butt not anymore. any help would be greatly...
  10. E

Kawasaki Teryx 4 seater LT susp.

DragonFireRacing.... One of the best for a Teryx.. XMF and Lonestar.
  11. E

Sort of new...thank u SDR

congrats on the new sdr makeover. SDR makes some bomb stuff. I love my SDR ride.
  12. E

Can-Am Long travel...for real!

its a HCR kit i can tell :) the red xp gave it away, and being the kit had kings! lol
  13. E

Kawasaki Teryx more power?

muzzy and msd is the best or if you just want top end an OD plate for 150 would give you 5-10mph top end and lower your cruising rpm
  14. E

Reliability of streetbike powered rhinos?

Thanks for posting a picture. Your chain is a lot longer than some of the other swaps iv seen with the diff box. Very cool swap. What kind of terrain do you drive on? Are you still able to climb rutted rocky inclines??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000