Recent content by droptchevy

1. D

Couple of my R1 Rhino Hill climb Videos in Dumont

They are King Coil passes
  2. D

I love it in the dirt. It is more fun in my opinion. Sand eats up some of the power. Glamis would be more fun than Dumont. Dumont has really steep dunes with not as much rhythm as glamis. Either way, i have been having a blast in that thing. Have had 4 trips with zero problems (Knock on wood)
  3. D

Videos of Whoop Section YouTube - R1 Rhino Whoops 1 YouTube - R1 Rhino Whoops 2
  4. D

YouTube - R1 Rhino Hill Climb Dumont 1 YouTube - R1 Rhino Dumont Have a few through the whoops that im waiting to have sent to me. Will post when i get them. Missed a shift in the first one, thats why you hear it bog down
  5. D

Anyone have any pics of their Weller shifter linkage and slave cylinder mounting.

Heres a few pics of the weller linkage with the stock shifter. Not happy with the stock shifter though, it has plastic internals and has a lot of play in it. Going to make a new one and reuse the weller pivot points
  6. D

Ocotillo Wells for New Years?

Ill be out there, keep your eyes peeled for my red sr1 and come say hello if you see me. Ill be off Wolfe Wells Road and Holmes
  7. D

All Terrain Tires

When i searched about the bfgs, i saw a few threads where people were saying the guys they knew that ran them were the ones getting flats. Could just be like everything else, where one person loves them, one hates them. I just dont want to spend a bunch of money to get new rims and tires, to...
  8. D

All Terrain Tires

Well the more research im doing im leaning towards getting some 26" big horns. They look like they have a R speed rating which is 106 mph. Sounds like the bfg's have been known to get flats. That and i wont have to buy new rims and i can run my 12" beadlocks
  9. D

All Terrain Tires

I just found out after running 95.5 mph in my rhino that my tires were only rated @50. Im looking for something new. I was thinking of going the all terrain route. I know bfg doesnt make them anymore, but general tire and i think a few others have a 27" at. Im looking for opinions on...
  10. D

Yamaha 99.5 mph in Sr1 today on the Gps

Just found out my Carlyle 489's are rated at 50 mph. That is pretty scary. Couldnt find a speed rating on the big horns. Looks like ill be looking for a all terrain type tire, i know bfg discontinued, but i know general and some others make some 27" at's.
  11. D

I know, but i dont think i want to go that fast in a rhino. I dont know if he is running the weller kit, but mine was with the gearing combo that weller sells with theirs.
  12. D

no video of the fast run, but ill post pics and the music video once they edit it. They had me take off all the panels so it was just bare cage. They were trying to go for a mad max theme. Dirt bikes, rhinos, and a few trucks were in it. I hope the video will come out awesome since they had so...
  13. D

Was out in lucerne today on a dry lake bed filming for a music video with Marilyn Manson. Filmed some chase scenes with explosions and stuff like that. On one of our breaks i went for top speed and hit 99.5 mph on the gps. I need to find out what my tires are rated for, but i highly doubt its to...
  14. D

Yamaha R1 Rhino In Car Video

Thanks guys, for a cheap little helmet camera, that thing takes some pretty cool videos. Next time ill try to mount it forward more to see the whoops, but i thought it would be cool to show the steering wheel and shifting.
  15. D

Yamaha R1 Rhino In Car Video

It was definitely a lot of fun blowing by other utv's on the trails like they were standing still. That and the look on peoples faces after i took them on a ride. Now i need to find a tire setup for glamis. Anybody have any tire feedback after this thanksgiving?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000