Recent content by dezertrebelz

1. D

What does it cost to get into desert racing?

PROFOX Racing Suits Shoes Gloves - Race Fire Suit Here is a very affordable place to get all the parts to a fire suit also I have to note that I had a seam come apart all my fault and they replaced the suit with no problems excellent customer service and great products. Zamp Racing - FSA-2 Air...
  2. D

Back from Baja 500 w Avid Racing

Ha HA , zero called it , people take way to personal, Ignore, i understand the remark, considering the cost and efforts that go into a race like that. BUT you all said it best if , if, if , if . the facts are there were prepared UTV's down there and none of them finished. THE DESERT BEAT...
  3. D

Back from Baja 500 w Avid Racing

Wow, that is a tuff break , especially with all the work YOU put in, a car like that must just be hours and hours of work, ATLEAST you took the car to Baja. lots of guys don't get to do that. Better line next time
  4. D

2011 BITD Bilek Silver State 300 - Pics / Updates / Information

Congrats to all who finished, I missed it but tracked it the whole way(gotta luv IRC) , you guys were running fast loved the back and forth, it looked as though there was a great turn out of some great competitors.I am really proud of of my Fellow Dezert Rebelz Team mates, they were there to...
  5. D

Off to H-Town....

Looks Great Dale , you did a real impressive job cant wait to get back down to tucson in the shop so we can get it finished for the race.
  6. D

Off to H-Town....

Hope to finish??? Im out if were just hoping, Better start planning on winning, or you will hit the bulls eyes you aim for, JUST FINISHING? I SIGNED on to beat JAGGED, which i'm sure they appreciate , cause there building cars to win, NOT JUST FINISH!
  7. D

Off to H-Town....

Nice Rig, you know you can build the hell outta of it. BUT CAN YOU DRIVE IT LIKE YOU don't have to pay for the SH*T you break off it. Someone has to give JAGGED a run for there Money????????
  8. D

JaggedX RZR XP900 BITD race car build thread...

First off Jagged builds great cars, so this next comment has nothing to do with them or there build . GREAT JOB GUYS. BUT BITD RULES SUCK, they are poorly written and not updated for the class, THIS class could be great but it needs a new leader!! The way it is run at this point, sure seems to...
  9. D

King of the Hammers Roll Call

!940 Dezert Rebelz will be there tuesday afternoon.
  10. D

King of the Hammers Roll Call

HOLY MOLY JON, how many miles from hammer town is that camp? i hope i don't break down on the way to the start line, And with that new motor in that big bad MONSTER kawi, you might need a remote fuel pit so you don't run outta gas on the way :D
  11. D

2011 King Of The Hammers UTV Race Info **UPDATED w/ Pics**

Thanks for the update Jeff, will be able to pre-run, mon- weds?
  12. D

also for my previous post , i did talk to Brandon at jagged today and he said they plan on being there but have not decided if they are gonna race.
  13. D

Way better Right Jon, ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY, Right?
  14. D

well we can help you at the race, if you get the car there and need help finishing it up. last year we were literally working on our car to finish it the morning of the race , had to run across the desert in my long johns to get my fire suit on , gotta say it was totally worth, it was the best...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000