Recent content by deviant_illusion

1. deviant_illusion

Polaris Bilsteins (Money back guarantee introductory offer) XP1000 2

Interesting no one talks about how well the foxes worked on a rhino here. Maybe it's because it's not a relivent selling point but a video showing them in action is. http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15916
  2. deviant_illusion

All UTV's where to buy door latches and hinges?

My doors do not rattle. The latch is spring loaded so they do have a little play but my doors are suspended and not touching anything. if they where touching other body parts it may rattle. One thing I really like about using the gate hinge also is that the door lift off the hinge so easy to...
  3. deviant_illusion

All UTV's where to buy door latches and hinges?

A friend as well as my self have been using these bear claw latches for 3 years or so now and they are amazing. Close super smooth open very easy and are inexpensive for the quality. Amazon.com: AutoLoc BCLG Large Locking Bear Claw Door Latch Set: Automotive For hinges I just used a pin...
  4. deviant_illusion

I HATE KNOCKOFF LIGHTING COMPANIES!

I'm curious what your stances on pharmaceutical grade prescriptions? We have laws in place in the United States that after a certain period of time allows another company to literally steal The technology that somebody else spent the time and money researching designing advertising and working...
  5. deviant_illusion

I HATE KNOCKOFF LIGHTING COMPANIES!

I love my Chinese light bar. If I didn't have a cheap option I would not have one and would still be running the red ring china HIDs that used to be popular. This is a dumb argument IMO. Its like saying I hate all cheap photo editing software because they are all based off of and steal from...
  6. deviant_illusion

Im about to cut my RZR in half and need advice....

Take pics I want to see this. By the way I ended up at 91" and am very happy.
  7. deviant_illusion

Bonneville Off Road Wendover 200 Results and Recap

I have had several requests for BOR hoodies like I had on at the race. So Im going to do an order and let the profits go towards funding the 2014 season. $30ea please add $5 if you want me to ship it or your welcome to pick up at my house in Grantsville, my work in slc or any of the BOR...
  8. deviant_illusion

Utah new guy

On a car this modified I would just install a battery shut off switch and keep it off when the car is not in use.
  9. deviant_illusion

Utah new guy

I know that Rhino. A few years back the kid the owned it Raced it with us ( Bonneville Off Road Racing) at Jackpot and Wendover. Welcome from grantsville Utah. That's a clean ride you have if its still in comparable condition to a couple years ago.
  10. deviant_illusion

we got 1st overall utv in wendover

Congrats on the win! When Kyle and I marked the north loop we actually started pulling lath back because I told him we may as well give out rally car notes. But man some of those washes, wow. What do you think next year less washes? I want to see more UTV's and I want to see more finish...
  11. deviant_illusion

BorRacing Wendover 2013 Race Win a Free 20" Light Bar

For those that have video or pictures that would like to share them for the Wendover 200 DVD please contact me. Jacob 801-613-8146 [email protected]
  12. deviant_illusion

BorRacing Wendover 2013 Race Win a Free 20" Light Bar

Final Course GPS for Wendover 200 Files 10/2/13 Download link below http://www.sxschallenge.com/Wendover%20200%20final%20course.zip Also I will be leaving this afternoon for the Wendover race and will be taking the names for the 20" light bar giveaway with me. So If you haven't done so sign...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000