Recent content by desrtrat256

1. D

2010 Off-Road Expo - UTVUnderground & Fast-Aid

I hauled the FatRod up there? did I bring it home? must have been a successful weekend! Its always a pleasure Joey! We never leave the expo with a shortage of stories! good times for sure!
  2. D

Party in the pits

Joey, missed you at the 500. we had a blast. Im thinkin if you want some give away stuff we could do a couple of gift cert. Or if you want us to bring food just tell me what. Ill let you decide. Hopefuly I can get away from the sisters wedding to come party. But bryan and the rest of the AGM...
  3. D

Party in the pits

CALLEN Petroleum will be giving some stuff away! what do you guys want? % gallons of fuel? oils? gift cert.? let me know so I can make it good for you guys!
  4. D

Lake Elsinore Round 1 Pictures

Sorry we had to bounce out early! I wish I could have stayed longer, Did Tyler get the 5 gallon pail of SP-1 from us? Congrats to him, he was way fast. We had alot of fun and are really looking forward to the upcoming events
  5. D

Party in the pits

Oh I will but after the week leading to this wedding Im gunna have to get away for a bit! My family is pretty intense, so this will hopefully be the perfect relaxer right before I get plastered at the wedding!
  6. D

Party in the pits

WOW this sucks, Just found out thats the same weekend as my sisters wedding. I already had her move it becouse of the baja 500 she might get pissed if I tell her this. Im going to try and smeak out of the rehersal dinner early and go up there! Ill have my partner deliver the fuel for the race...
  7. D

All UTV's VP U4.2 is it true

Thats the answer I was looking for! I wanted to make sure I had proven answers before I tell customers that and blow smoke up there a$$. Yes Rog I do sell fuel and like to know as much about the product as I possibly can so I can inform the customer. There is no sales pitch here just a simple...
  8. D

All UTV's VP U4.2 is it true

Ive been hearing from alot of the dirt bike guys that the U4.2 fuel picks up 2-3 horse over regular race gas. I am wondering if anyone in the SXS world has played with it. Thats a huge increase in power for a little bit more money. any opinions?
  9. D

Party in the pits

RUSTY what about MEEEE!!! haha I have an old associated T3 I can come out and rip it up with.
  10. D

Lake Elsinore Off Road Series

Callen Petroleum Products would like to help out and give a free pail of F&L SP-1 to the winner. Tim call me in the moring and we will get it set up.
  11. D

Lake Elsinore Off Road Series

On that note if any of the racers need any F&L or VP fuel for the weekend let me know. Im going to be making deliveries up there so get in your orders. To try and help out the cause im selling the fuel dirt cheap. I met alot of great people saturday at parris and look forward to meeting more...
  12. D

AGM Needs the Undergrounds help

Bummer, well if you guys want to get me some underground steekers ill make sure san felipe knows you were representing down there.
  13. D

I thought you guys were rollin down on friday?
  14. D

Thats the old 10 car I think down in San Felipe. Not sure who was driving, kinda looks like Daves helmet but not sure. maybe Bryan will chime in when they get back from testing and give us the insight. Hes old and was around in those day. haha
  15. D

Go to the link bellow and vote for our picture. The title is The Classic. Thanks Pick the best "rdc sighting" contest entry of February 2009 - race-dezert.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000