Recent content by dbestduner

1. D

Yamaha RHINO 700 CLUTCH

I have a JBS "hotrod" sheave with 14 gram OD's by far the best sheave. on rhino forums . net is all the info. iv had mine for a while and everyone is startin to see the performance gains...
  2. D

King Shock Test

yup! you can have all the travel in the world, but if your shocks aren't set up right....it doesn't matter.
  3. D

King Shock Test

looks good man!
  4. D

Slash X to Stateline

your in apple valley? should've hit me up! I woulda been down to go!
  5. D

Random Part Request! RZR XP owners

larry couldnt hook you up?...
  6. D

PICS OF NEW RZR XP900

it's home now you can take the paper off the wheel lol
  7. D

2012 ADELANTO GP.

Im sur worc is sponsoring the event again, they ar the only ones with money and insurance right now. I thought it was better anyway, just need more desert in the course
  8. D

Getting good at corners

depends on the dirt, turn, camber, and berm....
  9. D

Miller Jeep trail camp & ride Aug. 19th-20th

looks like I missed a good ride! I hope someone got some video! and keep the pics coming!
  10. D

Stoddard Wells trip

iv seen sheep to it's crazy! you live in av? the weirdest thing was a bunch of wild turkeys! big ones!
  11. D

Stoddard Wells trip

yup any water in the dezert is cool! I wish we had a little spring out here somewhere...
  12. D

Stoddard Wells trip

the spot we normally park go north and follow that mountain around you'll hit the quarry, it's all rain water still from a the rains we had.
  13. D

Saturday very bad day for us ;-)

whoa! glad your ok buddy!
  14. D

Disgusting magazine cover, dirt kings = dirt failure!!

haha good one I forgot DGAFers. sick gnar dude bro! have you meet my girlfriend Angelina Bro-lee?
  15. D

Disgusting magazine cover, dirt kings = dirt failure!!

you should of seen the bro's at the memorial getting smashed, not participating in the raffle or helping out at all... bunch of bropah winfrey's!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000