Recent content by Darryl89

1. D

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

Not sure of the 2907 start time, but at their average moving speed of 36.5mph, with 163 miles still to go, that puts them at almost 4 1/2 hours to finish. So that will likely be outside of their cutoff time, but still admirable to finish the race...
  2. D

Annnnd, Creed is stopped in the Arctic Cat at RM268. Cafro is about to overtake him for 3rd place...
  3. D

For being 275 miles into the race, that is one of the tightest groupings I've seen of UTV's (Turbo class). Usually, there are cars scattered all the way back to the start line.. But they are from RM182 to RM276...In years past, on the peninsula run, 1/4 of them are all the way back to Ensenada...
  4. D

Might help that my wife does some contract work for Google and other internet companies, so we have some great internet speeds and refresh rates. Or maybe, just being out in bum-f^%$-Egypt has some benefits...
  5. D

Still tracking on my PC Joey.... never stopped
  6. D

2966-Millen at 225.9 in the lead, 2919-Schueler at 219.5 in 2nd, 2907-Creed at 218.7 in 3rd... Just waiting for the typical self destruction of the Cat as usual...
  7. D

I'm showing 2966-Millen at RM175, 2919-Schueler at RM173.3, 2918- Lambert at RM171.6, 2975- Cafro at RM 169 and 2907- Creed at 166 as of a couple minutes ago..
  8. D

Anyone into guns??

Good video on the Aimpoint Sights. Notice, he still has flip-up iron sights on the rifles.
  9. D

Anyone into guns??

Links to some of the goodies... Flip up sights https://www.amazon.com/Midwest-Industries-Rear-Flip-Up-Sights/dp/B00109IAX4 https://www.amazon.com/Midwest-Industries-Flip-Up-Front-Height/dp/B000VYQBSU/ref=pd_lpo_200_lp_t_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=FD7RP45AM5GAE1M3T9VD Red-dot sights...
  10. D

Anyone into guns??

Joey, you might get a hold of Taran Tactical and see what they suggest for the M&P 15. Me personally, I would probably leave it alone and upgrade a little better rifle. Sorry, had to say that. My favorite is the SIG MCX. There were a couple of versions of rifling on the M&P, 1 in 8 and 1 in 9...
  11. D

What new UTVs might we see in 2015?

Cool... I hope AC does step up in the engine realm. I'm hoping to announce some great news on our FB page soon concerning our racing program and teams. Maybe help AC out in the status dept...
  12. D

I agree, sales aren't as good as I would like, but the SXS sales are better than the ATV or snow product. There will always be rumors, I don't care if Yamaha and AC merged, heck, that would benefit me, but until it happens, I'm one to say, rumors only muddy the waters. I sell and service...
  13. D

Wow Steve, do you have a hate for Arctic Cat or what.... I can tell you, that CEO was fired by AC. He was also very anti-ATV and was only concerned in profit shares, not viable product. But that is changed. And the leadership at AC has committed to bringing AC up in the market. So the Wildcat...
  14. D

Yeah, could be, but that is just an agreement for Arctic Cat to buy snowmobile engines. AC has a top-notch engine facility for their ATVs and SXSs in St Cloud MN.
  15. D

Since when did Yamaha buy out Arctic Cat? Rumor Fail! I'm curious as to what Kawasaki does, they are being awful quiet lately....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000