1. C

Berts UTV Wildcat X "BATTLE OF THE BUILDERS"

Joey, looks like your setting up to burn your kitty?!?!? LOL :D:eek:
  2. C

Crazy wreck video

Can you say Yard Sale!! Holy Sh!t!!! :eek:
  3. C

Can-Am Electric/Hydraulic steering concept

That's correct nothing direct from the wheel... I don't have that many pic's that show it clearly but here's one that shows the ram and my steering Bell Crank...
  4. C

Can-Am Electric/Hydraulic steering concept

I have a full hydrostatic steering system on my Teryx. There are some down sides like its a parasitic system and a little heavy but when you say two finger steering through ANYTHING!! That is what I have and after breaking my hand I welcome the small draw it pulls on my 840 :D Oh and with the...
  5. C

RG Little boy in RZR170 SHREDDING!

And a star is born! LOL that kicks ass!! :D
  6. C

New ride

Very cool :D those are some happy kids!!
  7. C

Raceline bead-lock rims

Hey Mike :D yes we are very happy with our purchase! You and your team at SxS Performance are second to none!! Thank you again for all you and your team do! LOL Jeff is a good sport!
  8. C

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Love Moab! Another great pic from the rim. :D
  9. C

Raceline bead-lock rims

I cant even begin to tell you how satisfied I am with the performance of my new Raceline bead-locks! I had been running the ITP 15 rim with my 31x11.50 R15 LT Pitbull Growlers and they did ok but had to have a ton!!! of wheel weights to get them to run true and not shake my car apart... The...
  10. C

Official 2012 Rally On The Rocks LIVE Coverage and Photos

Couldn't have said it any better!! AWESOME time!!
  11. C

Carter's Trip Report for 2012 ROTR

WOW what an event!!! Jared, way to go!! This has to be hands down the best rally yet!! I have a few people to thank out of the gate. First I want to thank Pitbull Tires! The 31x11.50 Growler R15 is one bad a$$ tire and crawled us through everything we pointed them at (even in 2WD), Race...
  12. C

ROTR video of the day untill Rally day!

Where's my Wednesday video??? I need my Moab fix LOL :D YAHOO only two days till we hit the road!! Cant wait to see everyone and crawl the rocks!!
  13. C

ROTR video of the day untill Rally day!

We do every year!! :D This is by far the best event of the year!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000