Recent content by crnacnac

1. C

My XP1K build CarrOne, Nelson & Nelson, SSV Works

Coffee and cheese danishes heated by Muzzy's at the Ledge for sunrise with my GF and some Gladiator soundtrack playing “The desert, when the sun comes up...I couldn't tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.”-Forrest Gump...
  2. C

Shakedown trip was a success, no issues.
  3. C

^^^Thank you. That means a lot coming form you. Dash done Bed tin done Updated 7 year old overhead console switches Made aluminum hex/heim sway bar end links Front skid plate 2.0 in the works Passenger seat, door panel and door speaker in for final time
  4. C

The latest car being assembled And waiting form their new homes to come back from powder coat
  5. C

I work at Buckshot Racing in my spare time doing wiring and fiberglass but never have any time to learn and do any aluminum work. I figured I have a shop with all the tools at my disposal so time to take advantage of it. I started off with the easier stuff and I made trailing arm protectors...
  6. C

Ride In Peace Art Wood

What a great guy, always nice to be around. I enjoyed our time at Glamis together. RIP Art. One of my text replies from Art- "You just made my night. Great pic and thank you. Still in hospital more test tomorrow. Hope to find out something soon. Love the pic. Please put on Facebook page...
  7. C

I'm getting my moneys worth out of these pods. I made them in '09 for my 800 then to the XP900, now modding them to fit the 1000 using marglass. Spot puttied Cleaning up the edges around the Lowrance for more of a flushed in look Polyprimed then guidecoated Color sanding...
  8. C

Mocking up the amps, welded in brackets. After strapping this compressor in the bed of my last 2 RZR's, I wanted to make this a true onboard compressor. This work I can't claim. This was done by one of the guys at the shop. I wanted some protection for my Muzzy's exhaust.
  9. C

Fabbing the instrument cluster pod. I will be swapping out the oil pressure for an Alba CVT temp gauge. Full tilt of the steering column is retained.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000