Recent content by COGNITO

1. C

OFFICIAL UTVUnderground 2017 Vegas To Reno TRACKING / UPDATES / PHOTOS / VIDEO

Race day! [emoji869] Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  2. C

2017 Baja 500 (Official Thread)

That's a scumbag move. I passed a guy at race mile 45ish that somehow was ten minutes in front of me at race mile 80. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  3. C

Polaris New UTVUnderground.com / Ragland RZR XP Turbo Hellraiser by Cognito

They raced the mint, had the same issues we were having. Their next race is Baja 500 Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  4. C

**IMPORTANT** ATTENTION ALL YOUTH UTVWC RACE TEAMS

Where can i find the rest of the rules? Thank you Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  5. C

2017 SCORE San Felipe Final Entry List

Close! Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  6. C

UTV WC - Draw Results

Oh i get it Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  7. C

UTV WC - Draw Results

Wrong Matlock Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  8. C

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

i dont think it was ever that way. The first ten to leave the line were the ones who finished top ten the previous race. Then next up is turbo class, followed by NA class, followed by unlimited class.
  9. C

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

Wow! That's a lot of UTVs!
  10. C

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

Maybe you should quit listening to rumors Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  11. C

You like how i moved over for you? Take notes. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  12. C

2016 was better because the faster guys were starting up front mostly. Plus you probly learned a lesson. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  13. C

Your full of it, you filled a complaint against me for nerfing you. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  14. C

And there was some sort of vote, apparently it wasn't the whole class,maybe top ten i don't know. New class or not, we won more miles than anyone last season, and were at every single BITD race. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  15. C

The drama would come at the end of the race when people are pissed they got nerfed. Been there did that Staggs Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000