Recent content by calstyl2

1. C

Mint 400 race results

I work Rescue for BITD and also run SCOREs rescue program, my biggest fear is Bikes/Quads/UTVs mixed in with Unlimited vehicles, I saw some of the riskiest and dumbest moves from UTV racers the last two years at the Mint, What needs to happen when the 2nd race vehicles catch limited cars is you...
  2. C

Unofficial mint results

Yeah next to the cars and trucks that forgot to turn or sucked at turning you were the best of show for that turn, if you had kept in on the pavement I think you would of been fine. It was a nice Ken Block moment.
  3. C

Unofficial mint results

What did the Jagged x car break in the pavement turn, you guys did a nice 360 but must of broke a rear end or transmission cause you limped away after stopping
  4. C

Help with race radio setup

Both PCI and Rugged are great companies. If you use Rugged and buy a entire package they will sometimes come out and do entire install and tuning for you. Cant go wrong with either one.
  5. C

New UTV Desert Racing Series in Southern California

OEM cages have no business in racing IMO, we had a folded RZR at last years KOH with a stock cage from a double roll over in the dunes:eek:
  6. C

Honestly I doubt that D-37 will move in this direction, it is pretty stale and set in its ways, SoCal tried to run a UTV race at its GP at "The Ranch" got about a dozen cars but the "Big 6" group wasnt thrilled about it. SoCal just brought back the Adelanto GP and would of been a good UTV...
  7. C

If D-37 could do this you would have some epic racing.:cool:
  8. C

Diesel fuel questions

You can buy DEF is larger containers than 2 1/2 gallons, I buy 5 or 15 gallons jugs from trucking supply houses like Colton Truck. DEF in truck stops is cheaper but many times Ihave had trouble with the pumps, Loves at the Lake Havasu exit has been my trouble sport for 3 years:cool:
  9. C

KOH 2015

And you're going North into gods country, that is some serious rough country:eek: Enjoy the whoops and crossgrain, I will be waving as you go by again this year.
  10. C

What new UTVs might we see in 2015?

Exciting new graphics and colors.......:cool:
  11. C

KOH 2015

On Pirate last night. http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/competitions-events/1945514-215-miles-important-pit-distances-info-inside.html ;) Expect the same for UTV's
  12. C

For everyone considering a new truck

I have a 11 F-250 6.7 and a 08 Dodge 3500 6.7, both are rock solid trucks and towing beasts. Here is my take Fords interior is 200% better, seats, dash controls, all are better. Ram exhaust brake is better. Ram seems to tow stronger Ram is easier to work on, water pump, 45 minutes...
  13. C

SCORE San Felipe 250 thread

Horrible timing for a event, so many series have events on top of this date, AMA, BITD, KOH are all on top of this week, cant help but wonder how it pulls racers from various classes.
  14. C

KOH 2015

I suspect you are gonna see less desert miles with more laps and mixed desert with technical sections. God help you if they go North of Bessimer Mine Rd/Soggy, cause thats where it gets real rough.:eek:
  15. C

KOH 2015

If you look at the maps of the new area, any new desert area is gonna be really rough compared to the past "desert" sections which were mandated routes aka the "SCORE" roads. What is gonna be used this time will be much rougher and "new", we have done several races out there already this year...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000