Recent content by Caleb Norman

1. Caleb Norman

Rhys Millen + Ford Raptor + Polaris RZR = XP1K Raptor-RZR *VIDEO*

Sorry I meant toying... This is why I'm behind a camera and not a typewriter
  2. Caleb Norman

I can't wait to take a photo of Jake in his Raptor toeing your XP1K mini Raptor with you inside that. I can't wait to snap a photo of Jake inside his Raptor toeing you inside your RZRaptor on a trailer
  3. Caleb Norman

Joey, if you get that Raptor kit I'm going to start calling you Mini Jake
  4. Caleb Norman

UTV World Championship: GoPro, Replay, POV Cameras

Ideally a hard drive or your SD card. If you can fit it all on a thumb drive great. DVD would be less then ideal.
  5. Caleb Norman

UTV World Championship: GoPro, Replay, and POV Footage

First of all thank you to all you racers for showing up and racing our event! We can't throw on events without all of you guys coming out and supporting our event! If any of you have any footage you would like to share for the TV show please contact me, Caleb, either through my email...
  6. Caleb Norman

UTV World Championship: GoPro, Replay, POV Cameras

First of all thank you to all you racers for showing up and racing our event! We can't throw on events without all of you guys coming out and supporting our event! If any of you have any footage you would like to share for the TV show please contact me, Caleb, either through my email...
  7. Caleb Norman

UTV World Championship POV/GoPro/Replay Cameras

We will have a POV guy out there. His name is Gio. If you see either him or me feel free to stop us and we can help answer any questions you might have about setting up your camera
  8. Caleb Norman

UTV World Championship POV/GoPro/Replay Cameras

Hey Guys this is Caleb from Mad Media. I'd like to find out if anyone is planing on mounting cameras on their race cars for the UTV World Championship this week? If you are we'd love to get that footage and would like to request that you have certain settings on your cameras. On your...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000