Recent content by BRONCOBOY

1. BRONCOBOY

All UTV's Best dealers?

Also Received a Mailer from Chaparral Motorsports for a XP1000 at $13.999. Seams like they want to move some units! - time to buy
  2. BRONCOBOY

All UTV's Best dealers?

Temecula Motorsports just sent a ad out listing a XP1000 at $12,995
  3. BRONCOBOY

2018 BITD Vegas To Reno UTV UPDATES.. Anyone care?

Bravo Legacy you killed another thread!
  4. BRONCOBOY

2018 BITD Vegas To Reno UTV UPDATES.. Anyone care?

I think it's ASSHOLE's like it's your Legacy who helped kill this site! I cant stand his bullshit!
  5. BRONCOBOY

Drivers attacking Drivers at WORCS

You'll also notice the racer behind has hand controls, he could not have defended himself if he had too.
  6. BRONCOBOY

POLARIS RZR ANNOUNCES RACE CONTINGENCY & NEW UTV PURCHASE PROGRAM

I have ran a few BITD races and now fully supporting my sons efforts in the WORCS series. As everyone know's any racing take's a lot of money to prep the cars, I would like to see Polaris Factory support for parts needed to compete and chase a championship. This year my son Randy Nix is leading...
  7. BRONCOBOY

1958 UTVWC Race Report

Great write up, get em next time. I miss all the banter this forum once had!
  8. BRONCOBOY

Can-Am Shock Tuning In High Desert or Inland Empire

Here's your guy, Call Wayne Israelsen use to be with Fox and just recently went out on his own. He is the Fox Shox tunning guru, turned our complete WORCS shock package around in 5 days and very reasonable priced. he is very busy tuning Bryce Menzies, McMillian etc trophy trucks right now plus...
  9. BRONCOBOY

My new to me, 55 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

Very Nice!
  10. BRONCOBOY

Did everyone move on.

It looks like Joey has moved on also, look at the lack of Classified updates that used to piggyback off of Race Dezert. There is nothing listed in the Classifieds
  11. BRONCOBOY

///Airdam Clutches is heading west for New years and Parker 250

I got two cars for you to tune, my clutch was perfect after your tune then we changed everything and its been a mess ever since. See you in Plaster City.
  12. BRONCOBOY

Hello - Titanium Bumper

I think something like this for the WORCS cars would be awesome. Its all about weight in that series, I may be interested if I can simplify it even more.
  13. BRONCOBOY

Journey to the Desert

This is a cool thread, always fun to watch these
  14. BRONCOBOY

Can-AM is launching a 4 seat Maverick X3

WOW, 5" longer wheelbase than a Surburban. It wont be nimble but good in the whoops.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000