Recent content by Br8ksumsht

1. B

All UTV's Rugged 550 vs. 660

Thx for the help I am going to order the rugged 550 with the chip
  2. B

All UTV's Rugged 550 vs. 660

Ok guys I need a quick responce I need to order by the end of the day. Rugged is running a good sale in intercoms. I will use mine only for recreation (No Racing) and need 4 spots. The 660 appears to be the newer one but also cost a few hundred more. So the question is it worth the extra...
  3. B

MILLER CANYON WATERFALL RUN 7-30-11

Day looks clear so far ...me and my son matt will try to be there.
  4. B

Mammoth July7-9

Just made reservations for Sherwin Creek in Mammoth on the 7th-9th...Would love to stay longer but just stopping to break up the drive on the way to Lake Tahoe. I am planning on going to Laurel Lakes on Friday if anyone is going to be in the area. We are pushing on to Lake Tahoe on the 9th.:D
  5. B

Mammoth Lakes June 29th-July 4th

I just made resrevations for a few days....after all this talk I can't drive past this area on the way to Lake Tahoe without checking out the area. Unfortunatly we wont be up there till the 7th so I'm sure you will all be gone. Post some good pictures or some points of intrest after you guys...
  6. B

Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos

I'm out for the 11th throwing a 50th bday party that day. Maybe next time post plenty of pics and maybe some gps coordinates.
  7. B

Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos

This looks like an awsome ride. Set it up....25th looks good...I cant camp but ill have to drive up early. Make sure you post the start time so I can make sure we leave early enough.
  8. B

3RD ANNUAL ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE

Ernesto tires have a shelf life of only 5 years if they are used or not. The manufacture date is stamped on the tire. Should show the month and year. Great trailer though good buy:D
  9. B

MILLER CANYON MAY 7TH RIDE

We did have to deal with the wheel wells we designed the whole thing around the wheel wells it goes the whole length of the bed. It rests on the ramps we made not the bed.
  10. B

I Forgot to mention my truck is a shortbed.
  11. B

Yeah we built it out of stainless so its a little heavy, except for the ramps which are out of alluminum.
  12. B

I had to use this before I bought a Fifth wheel. It does not fit anymore because of the fifth wheel hitch tracks. It's for sale if it works for you.
  13. B

3RD ANNUAL ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE

This looks like a really cool ride and awsome cause. If the wife can get the time off work we are in, I'll keep you posted.
  14. B

Onerich thanks for the pics I stoll one for my Avatar.:cool:
  15. B

So. California rider

Thanks for the warm welcome...some more interesting than others...lol. I'm looking to put together a ride maybe next summer on the Rubicon I'll keep you all posted. Will be at least 2-3 day trip.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000