Recent content by BOBONTHIS

1. BOBONTHIS

TORC series anyone ?

We are committed to Crandon only this year. Also draaging up Drew Schultz with me. He is running the stock class and I'm running the Turbo class.
  2. BOBONTHIS

UTVs RACE FREE - AZOP Racing 2016 Opening Round

Yes it's really me. Guess what old friends. You will see me again soon enough. We are racing both SC and desert at the World Cup then the rest of the BITD series in a new Lonestar built race car.
  3. BOBONTHIS

UTVs RACE FREE - AZOP Racing 2016 Opening Round

Just to let any know who maybe attending this race you must meet the safety rules in order to have your entrée fee paid. I'm the guy who is paying this bill so be sure you read the safety rules on the AZOP website. Also this race requires a spark arrestors in place. So please come prepared I...
  4. BOBONTHIS

UTV World Championship Race Schedule / Details / Updates

Can we race Yet! I have been down here in Laughlin for two weeks practicing my land race start but yet to get my car started. Oh no, no new RZR for me. :eek: Well on he serious note where the heck do the fast guys sign up!
  5. BOBONTHIS

2014 King Of The Hammers - YES there will be a UTV Race!

Registered! Team Muzzy!
  6. BOBONTHIS

NEW Muzzys 1132cc Big Bore Kit for Polaris XP1000

All Muzzy kits are built for reliablity & built to run on pump gas. So you can race or play with this kit. Should be good for 100+ HP
  7. BOBONTHIS

Bare with us WORCS Havasu Racers on Coverage.... Terrible Accident

This sucks. Josh is one hell of a great guys, he was the last person I said goodby to yesterday when I left. Our thoughts and prayers are sent out for a speedy recovery!
  8. BOBONTHIS

building a rzr 900 xp for worcs

Go with Muzzy's 995 kit. Very reliable & the preformance is crazy fast. We will be running a 995 RZR in a few WORCS races this year! http://www.muzzys.com/PolarisRZR900/XP995Kit/index.html
  9. BOBONTHIS

COORP 2013 Race Schedule

Sounds like a great race. Looks like I maybe there for a few of them racing one of Muzzy performances race cars.
  10. BOBONTHIS

Ready for test next week

Very Nice. See you there!
  11. BOBONTHIS

Thank you WORCS!

Great race Justin, You drove very smart this race keeping the competition in the rear view the entire race.
  12. BOBONTHIS

Proof that the teryx4 is better than the rzr4.

OMG thats funny, i dont care who you are:-)
  13. BOBONTHIS

Lucas Oil Regional Series AZ, SR1 Championship Series

See you all there. Brandon, there is about 5 to 10 none SR1's that race. You would have some grea competition with Adam that drives Austins k Old Kawi.
  14. BOBONTHIS

I need HIDs for a 2010 Teryx

Mark call Rhino Parts & Performace. Tom has some realy great products for low prices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000