Recent content by blue bear

1. B

Kawasaki Friends and Family Calico Ride 2015.

Callico was alot of fun, yet very expensive, but I also got to see the Finer side of our sport, A side to our sport that hopefully you all are familiar with. Friday night, the second night of riding produced some epic adventures, and costly lessons. I drive a 2015 RZR 1000 with Polaris high...
  2. B

RC Life.

Zane, Buddy, you are always welcome! hope all is well my friend.
  3. B

RC Life.

looks like it needs stairs?? and people driving RC cars? #RCUNDERGROUND
  4. B

Barstow to Primm Ride June 12-14th.

I'M STOKED! Riding in June, Cmon, maybe a mint 400 course ride on sat?????
  5. B

Barstow to Primm Ride June 12-14th.

I second that. But Dammit, LETS RIDE!
  6. B

Kawasaki Kawasaki Teryx4 Standard Bore Kit by Benchmark Performance.

Cant wait to see your rig haul ass through the bumps! we know it eats them up at 49mph, Ha.
  7. B

Polaris New XP1000 Roll Cages and Carbon Roofs from Nelson & Nelson Racing

Should be picking up my new car this weekend, I am definitely considering this cage for my new ride! I was curious how the light from the light bar was being under the roof? Mine was mounted above the roof before, is there any glare? After seeing these cages in person at the rally, They are...
  8. B

UTV Underground Desert Rally II Dec 12-14 Ocotillo Wells

Thanks Jim and Mellisa. It was a great time with great friends! And thanks to all my chase crew for the help on the trail. #IPASSEDJOEYD23
  9. B

whats up UTVUG!

Leg is healing. pretty sure i messed it up good. you going out this weekend?
  10. B

whats up UTVUG!

SO... Here is my story, the short version.. I have been in the off road world for as long as I can remember, from a suzuki 80 When I was young, to what I currently have now, a 2014 xp900 4 seat rzr. I was fortunate enough to be around when this belt driven golf cart stuff started. When the...
  11. B

2014 Thanksgiving OW Pictures and Stories

I love mini bikes..... we had so much fun! I'm still protesting the results.
  12. B

Where did you Ride for Thanksgiving??

Shell reef with the homies!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000