Recent content by bajaleo

1. B

Who says UTV's don't open doors?? :)

I along with the rest of JGR want to say thank you. My family has been racing in the dirt since the 70's and have seen major changes, so good so not so good, but it's people like you (and Jason) that make a difference. You are an inspiration to many and you should feel very good about what you...
  2. B

Baja Racing of Texas

Race is this weekend everyone. Should have good weather, strong car count, and ABF Fab has stepped this season to offer great prize $$$. BRT is a first class organization you wont be let down. Rob are you bringing the rhino out for some fun? Going to be a great weekend!
  3. B

Next Generation of UTV tires - who is going to step up

It may make me loose my lunch. Not sure if I want to know.
  4. B

I am too. That would be almost ideal weight. But I'm looking at what's out there now. I just don't see it yet.
  5. B

I'm just thinking who is going to give us a 15" wheel to put a tire on. Not a hard question. Just asking. Right now it cost as much for a 15" beadlock "more really" wheel as it does to go on our class 1 car as it does a utv???
  6. B

While we are on this. The future is going to be 15". forget tire who has a beadlock that's readily out there??? At a price point that doesn't rival and engine program.
  7. B

Polaris HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build

I don't supose you would like to share info on what size sway bar you chose and who makes the best one?
  8. B

Snore Rage at the river race utv class

James Gang Off-Road will be debuting the first of two new Polaris XP's in Laughlin. Stay tuned for more info to come in the following week.
  9. B

Polaris BITD Build

Looking great Aaron! Totaly stocked
  10. B

Women UTV Drivers?

Here is my fav driver.
  11. B

Texas NooB

Welcome! Love to see more and more people joining the Underground from Texas. You have many fellow UTV enthusiast here from the lone star state. This is a great time to be a Texan as we are the next hot bed of action for off-road racing and the UTV's are going ballistic. We started our Texas UTV...
  12. B

Head and Neck restraint

How close are they on sizing? I'm 43" chest and I saw 40-44 is med. and 44-48 is large, should I go to smaller size? I'm worried about not being able to get it tight enough with a large?
  13. B

Head and Neck restraint

I've decided that it's time to step into a head and neck restraint system. What is everone using out there? The Hybrid Pro looks like it will be the least cumbersome, anyone using that one? Thanks
  14. B

Polaris HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build

Is that a kit that UMP makes for the filter? Or, is that a standard can filter and you made up the rest? I'm trying to find out how you piped it in?
  15. B

Baja Racing of Texas presents The CHUPACABRA 300

Please note that all the rules for the UTV classes are posted on the BRT website. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> We are allowing the stock fuel tanks to be used for this last race of the year. This will change for next season, and this is...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000