Recent content by Badbinder77

1. B

Wells, NV UTV Jamboree for 2015

I plan to very soon. I'm chomping at the bit to get back on another side by side!
  2. B

I'm trying to decide if i'll be on a Viking or another T-4 by then.:confused:
  3. B

I'll certainly be there!!:D
  4. B

NEW TIRE!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!

Will you have a 28x10-14 . Looks like a tire I would like to try
  5. B

Kawasaki Teryx4 Seats by BEARD - UTVUnderground Project Build

Is this bench seat available to the public now? I will be in need of one soon and am having a hard time finding a Teryx4 bench seat that is available. Any idea on what the price is? I would need one to color match the stock front seats for now.
  6. B

2012 MOAB ROTR Video by PRO ARMOR

Awesome video! :D
  7. B

Official 2012 Rally On The Rocks LIVE Coverage and Photos

I'll be looking forward to some pics and video. Pretty bummed out that I can't make it this year, it definitely is one of the best events of the year.
  8. B

UTVUnderground/Hostyle Racing FREE Backpack GIVEAWAY!!!

So, now how do we go about ordering one?
  9. B

Proof that the teryx4 is better than the rzr4.

Saw this on YouTube. It pretty much sums it up, Teryx4 beats the rzr4. Getting a Teryx 4 ?? - YouTube
  10. B

Whats next for factory Sport SXS Development

So what your saying is, Honda will be releasing something in the next couple of months :confused:
  11. B

Whats next for factory Sport SXS Development

Sportier versions with factory long travel. Polaris and AC already accomplished this now we need the rest to follow suit. Anyone see dirt wheels magazine? Theres a pretty sweet looking Prototype Rhino 1000 build by Yamaha in it.:D
  12. B

Teryx4 v.s. RZR's Review & Video

Great write up. I'm waiting for some nice weather so I can get some more miles on mine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000