Recent content by badassmav

1. badassmav

2020 KOH tonite on espn 2

I was excited to see this in tonight's listings on ESPN 2 at 9 pm PST. 2020 KOH UTV race, followed by the desert invitational TT race. Ive been jonesing for awhile to see some good racing. Tennessee is pretty lame when it comes to the racing scene!
  2. badassmav

2018 BITD Vegas To Reno UTV UPDATES.. Anyone care?

Yeah Todd, I see a huge change in the content in the desert racing forums. Here, and on RDZT. I think a lot of the camaraderie has been lost, but information is always available through the various social medias outlets (which I use none). IMO, forums like UTVUG and Racedezrt were a better...
  3. badassmav

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

One more notable post. Just saw the finish line interview with Chad and Rod Hall. I remember watching Hall and Fricker 30+ years ago just dominating class 4 in a straight axle pogo stick of a truck. This guy again finished the Baja 1000. The ONLY man on earth to compete in, AND FINISH EVERY...
  4. badassmav

SCORE livestream just interviewed car #970 finishing the race. Are they live again right now?
  5. badassmav

What time did Creed leave the line? Is there still a couple of hour cushion left for them to finish within the allotted time?
  6. badassmav

Thar's badass. SCORE live should fire the cameras back up. That would be an EPIC interview for sure. Just a guess, but because its Robby and son, they would probably have more viewers for that moment then any other time during the race. Its one thing for a forum to turn away from the...
  7. badassmav

Thats awesome! Thanks for the info guys.
  8. badassmav

The last post here was yesterday at 6 oclock. How about the final 3 Utes still trying to finish the race at this moment? is there no praise for them? C'mon guys. a couple of days ago, these guys got in a UTV and began a journey that, through all our comforts here, is still being fought out...
  9. badassmav

Wow, Jagged and the crew put nearly 100 miles on the field! Now that's Badass. Great job guys. Another feather in your cap. Great selection of co-drivers + great team = awesome results.. Gotta feel good.
  10. badassmav

Does anyone know what the yellow path means when viewing a full history report on Trackleaders tracking site?
  11. badassmav

At one point, I noticed both of Marc's entries were very close together, and both at 0 mph. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the backup car was UTILIZED FOR THE FRONT DIFF, AND WITH ONLY 2WD, mARC DECIDED TO PARK THE PARTS CAR. Ahh fuck! Hate that cap lock key. I still don't understand...
  12. badassmav

There's ALWAYS issues with his trackers. If there ever was a race and a team that could play the "sneaky Pete" card to its fullest, this is the one. I'm a huge proponent of allowing other teams' ongoing progress to help mold the strategies of another. How bummed would Rhys be if he backed off...
  13. badassmav

Thanks JD. Didn't know Guthrie teamed up with Schueler. That's a game changer for sure. I never saw the entry list til now. I don't know half of the names on it! Does anyone know who is sharing the seat with Marc, if at all? I know he was prepping a 2nd car for some Can am or Monster...
  14. badassmav

Millen, Matlock, Lambert, Cafro, Sappy, Murray, Schueler, Alonso, Burn-a-dette. -Millen: Too experienced and prepared not to win. -Matlock: Enough said. -Lambert: He's just earned the right. With reliable equipment, his driving skills have brought him to the top. -Cafro: After pushing...
  15. badassmav

OFFICIAL UTVUnderground 2017 Vegas To Reno TRACKING / UPDATES / PHOTOS / VIDEO

Can somebody please forward a link or snap a shot of the BITD unofficial results and post them here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000