Recent content by AzBdBy

1. A

Snowflake 2009

Congrats to all the winners and those who just finished. Our car was running pretty good power wise until we accumulated about 500lbs of mud and then it felt like a turtle. We started first in the Pro mod class right after the Baja Pros. By 1/2 lap in we had passed a couple cars in the Baja...
  2. A

Snowflake 2009

Talked to Mike a couple weeks ago and at that time he was not planning on racing. I tried to talk him into it though.
  3. A

Snowflake 2009

Cool. I won't purchase any then. When will you get up there?
  4. A

Snowflake 2009

Doh! I am leaving early Wed morning. No way for me to get one of these contingency stickers before I leave. Are you going to have some at the races? Also, you may want to specify 4th place in what class? There is pro, sportsman, stock and then overall
  5. A

Yamaha High Desert Rhino

Thanks for the reply about the seat heights.
  6. A

Yamaha High Desert Rhino

Nice work. One question though. I noticed your seats are going to be lowered. In your second pic, is there enough room there for a seat? I know SDR knows what their doing. Maybe it is the angle. I didn't think you could go that low without pushing the seats out to the side more.
  7. A

AzBdBy Sponsor Update

Updated Again. Rhinoforums is now an official sponsor of Metal Rhino Racing!
  8. A

Post Your Ride and your top riding spot.

LOL, I wouldn't call it changing :D
  9. A

Yea you could be a flamer dude!
  10. A

That is how I would like to do my dash with a bridge piece instead of an entire console to the floor. Install a couple of weather packs so the whole thing disconnects for service.
  11. A

Dezert People 7 Premiere Party

Re: Desert People 7 premiere party. Doh! Guess I have not been on race dezert enough. I think they did it on a Monday or Tues last time too. That is why I could not make it.:(
  12. A

Snowflake 2009

After thinking about this I never slowed down 88 times. I think this is a ploy to slow us down :eek:
  13. A

AzBdBy Sponsor Update

Thanks guys! Did you have anything particlular in mind Joey? I asked for some stickers? Did you ever get any? I don't have room for any of those jumbo ones you were passing out at Soboba though :eek: Here's what my sticker situation looks like
  14. A

Dezert People 7 Premiere Party

Re: Desert People 7 premiere party. Can we get an AZ premiere? I really wanted to make the last one and couldn't

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000