Recent content by Austin Kimbrell

1. A

2011 Monster Energy Kawasaki UTV Team is Bigger and Ready to Take Home Championships

Re: 2011 Monster Energy Kawasaki UTV Team is Bigger and Ready to Take Home Championsh Good luck this year to all the monster energy utv racers!!! i wish i could still be racing a utv but i think its time to move up to a super lite and a pro lite for 2011!! No matter what i will not miss...
  2. A

John Deere Worlds 1st John Deere Gator Desert Race UTV **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

well something was broke the guy went crazy when i walked over to see what happend he told me to get away! ahha
  3. A

John Deere Worlds 1st John Deere Gator Desert Race UTV **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

I saw this broke on the little track at parker this weekend the front wheel was torn off any one know what happened to it??
  4. A

2011 King Of The Hammers UTV Race Info **UPDATED w/ Pics**

dam cant do it i have school all week o well next year maybe
  5. A

ok and u say u can pre run on sunday ?? this sunday i think i read the race is next saturday ??
  6. A

what about the doors? or can u just have big window nets like some people did last year?
  7. A

how is the course marked out really good or do u need a gps? to be able to know were ur going?
  8. A

it wouldnt be in my race teryx hahah i wish tho so it can be a stock fuel tank?? like it can stay were it is on a stock teryx? or i would have to change something there? and what about doors i see some cars last year didnt have doors they just have a big window net ?????
  9. A

im thinking of racing!! is there a tech sheet or like a list of requirements the utvs have to have to race the race??
  10. A

Yamaha R1 Rhino build up

"for my reverse" i dont think u will be able to race lucas then if ur putting in reverse... i could be wrong tho
  11. A

LOORRS Vegas, My Blog

what do u mean by this?? "at leaves Austin, I have a hunch on his future, next year"
  12. A

Bobby V at Firebird raceway.

thats why is called off road racing.....
  13. A

LOORRS ups the ante to 1000cc

I love the NEW RULE!!
  14. A

All UTV's XMF Holiday Sale We Have Lost Our Minds

wow looks like im going to have to get a set for my teryx!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000