ATVist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sbherbst@t-online, thats the one you reach me directly in the office. Hp's sound great! Its great to have it hopefully soon. The UTV race scene just started in Germany and Europe recently.

As I said come over and let me know. Have you staid with the army in Germany? Some bodies of mine did and - guess what - married a lovely german woman . I have one too =:eek:)

Could you send me pictures of all the things you changed on your Prowler?
    Hello Stefan,
    Thank you for the comments on my Prowler. Send me your email & I'll send you info & photos.
    The reports I have from inside Arctic Cat state 93-95 hp. Arctic Cat themselves won't publish actual hp data.
    Building that much hp in the Wildcat is easy. The 951cc H2 motor is really detuned in the XTZ. Changing the air intake & filter system to a better breathing one, enlarging the throttle body from 45mm to 50mm (yes, there is only one, that is confirmed from an engineer at AC), creating a free flowing exhaust and retuning the ECU computer, make this motor jump a lot in performance.
    On my Prowler, I installed a second throttle body,better flowing air intake & filter setup, raised the compression, installed custom headers with twin Muzzy mufflers & installed a custom ECU. This pushed my motor to the mid-90s in hp. I had clutch work done, with lighter rollers & a modified facing to get the power to the ground.

I do hope to return to Germany one day, I love it there. Chat soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000