Recent content by Atpalmer

1. Atpalmer

New law requiring helmets in california

I wore helmets before the law. Adjustment was easy.
  2. Atpalmer

XP1000 engine in XP900...

I'm in the middle of installing a 1000 motor in my XP900. How did the throttle by wire delete work out? I opened up the throttle bodies and it loks like a difficult modification. Does Alba have a kit? I considered using the 900 TBs but the 900 adaptors dont look like they will seal correctly...
  3. Atpalmer

Other Help wanted from the land down under

Yes, "In simple terms, a stator can be defined as the stationary part of an alternator. In order to understand what the stator does, it is helpful to know how a basic electrical system works" quoted from http://www.electrosport.com/technical-resources/technical-articles/motorcycle-stators
  4. Atpalmer

status? seriously?

status? seriously?
  5. Atpalmer

Other Help wanted from the land down under

Depends on the output of your stator. I think whatever is on the 600 motor should be fine on one battery.
  6. Atpalmer

Off Road Weather Station.

cool site
  7. Atpalmer

Classifieds not working

Me too, Just turn off adblock for this domain. Works for me in Chrome
  8. Atpalmer

I used a short cable and a carabiner so the doors are still quickly usable.
  9. Atpalmer

Newbie NEEDS help :-)

50' not 50" wide track.
  10. Atpalmer

Help with race radio setup

PCI and Rugged are good, they both offer excellent support. Who is doing the installation? Installation is very important to maximize your range and reduce interference. A few basic points: Provide heavy gauge wiring to power radio straight from battery. No switch is needed since the radio...
  11. Atpalmer

Prepping for the Pure series

Yeah it sucks, literally. Good luck on the race, you should be quick and light without all that gear. Let me know if you need a co-driver for the next race.
  12. Atpalmer

Dusted the motor. Dust got through the stock plenum. I'm going to put a xp1000 motor in it. What else do you need to set up?
  13. Atpalmer

Need a co-driver? My motor is dusted so I am out for a while.
  14. Atpalmer

360 Camera View Jib Test Drive

Cool footage. parts of it looked like a video game.
  15. Atpalmer

Racers/co-dawg screen names

Good idea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000