Recent content by Andy

1. Andy

Eclipse rv reviews

I gotta agree, my Stealth is a shit box, but until recently it has given me little trouble. It's 6 years old and starting to fall apart.
  2. Andy

Eclipse rv reviews

Holy sheep skins Scott. No wonder your not a happy camper. This does not make me feel good about spending nearly $40 K on this trailer. My friends 35' 5er, the main slide hit a cabinet door on the way in. They pulled the door off so they could use it over the weekend, and are taking it back to...
  3. Andy

Eclipse rv reviews

Hmmmm. Interesting. I have a 2017 28 IBG Attitude on order, with Giant RV. Should be taking delivery the middle of Dec. My friends just got their 2017 35 GSG Attitude last week. The big slide took a crap in the driveway, before they even used the trailer. Scott, what are some of the issues...
  4. Andy

ANNUAL MILLER JEEP TRAIL RIDE may 16th

I may not make it Dave. Been sick as a dog for the last 2 days. I'll play it by ear...
  5. Andy

Noncommercial Class A License

Not entirely true...Bro-in-law got pulled over on I10 coming home from Glamis last year, with his 4005 Full Throttle. I was following with my tag. He was cruising 55 mph up the grade just east of Morongo cassino. CHP swooped between us and lit him up. Only had his C. He got a ticket for driving...
  6. Andy

ANNUAL MILLER JEEP TRAIL RIDE may 16th

Dave I'm going to try and make it out for Saturday. Had a blast last year on this ride.
  7. Andy

Can-Am Best doors for the Maverick?

I have TurnKey doors, and yes they are strong. They don't rattle or squeak after 2300 miles. They were not too bad on the install, but did require a little tweaking of the latch mounts to get them lined up correctly. On a scale of 1-10...I give them a 9. All in all a great product. I would buy...
  8. Andy

Pismo Aug 22-24

Cool , we'll keep an eye out for you.:)
  9. Andy

Pismo Aug 22-24

There will be 3 Mav's in our group + a long travle Rhino, and and XP1K. Stop in for a barley pop, and a ride :)
  10. Andy

Pismo Aug 22-24

Yep, We be there from the 21st-24th. Probably camped at the far south end of the beach camping, along the fence near the top.
  11. Andy

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

Looks like evolution skipped someones gene pool. I've seen monkies with more sense.
  12. Andy

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

Ok, but niether are "Smart Cars". I could fit a Smart car in the bed of my truck, but can't fit my Maverick in there.
  13. Andy

MILLERCAYON WATERFAL RIDE 7/6/14

Geez Larry, you don't look 70. :p
  14. Andy

Why did you pick that truck?

08 Dodge Ram Megacab 4x4 6.7 TD. Power, reliability, and the SMOKIN deal I got. Took a bit of Haggling, but got OTD for $32.7K new.
  15. Andy

Official UTVUnderground Baja 500 Updates Thread

Looks like Johnny is just now going thru Ojos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000