Recent content by American Rock Rods

1. American Rock Rods

2019 KOH

Hammertown is always finished by at least the Thursday before hammertown opens, usually earlier, so it won't be under construction. Maps get released Friday at registration, Thursday if you have cartotracks. Qualifying is Saturday. Basically, we have two days of prerunning minus the time it...
  2. American Rock Rods

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

Cognito is ahead of Gordon's kid. And there are a lot of miles left, with a lot of cars on course going slow. Justin should pick up a few spots before it is over.
  3. American Rock Rods

Official start order

Shelley sent me the official list. 116 miles. 1 Heath Frazier 2 Mitch Guthrie 3 Rob Camilleri 4 Ethan Osborne 5 Taylor McCann 6 Ryan Bergamini 7 Blake Van de loo 8 Burt Jenner 9 Rick Markley 10 Robby Gordon 11 Evan Engelhardt 12 DJ Silva 13 Dean Bulloch 14 Whimpy Lawson 15 Tommy Scranton 16...
  4. American Rock Rods

Who is attending / camping at King of The Hammers! UTVUG Compound??

You can drive anywhere that is not military base. A lot of the base is not marked, and it is up to you to know where you are. Make sure you have a helmet on too, BLM and CHP crack down like crazy during hammers week.
  5. American Rock Rods

2016 KOH

U4 posted on facebook that they are over 50 UTV entries! Live show is next week!
  6. American Rock Rods

Parker Draw Order

It has to be random. The car I am in drew 6th in PP and we only ran one race last year as a test run.
  7. American Rock Rods

2016 KOH

Entry list as of today. 36 entrants. KOH UTV AARON CLARK 1003 UTV BREA CALIFORNIA KOH UTV ANTONIO COSTA 1904 UTV MOUNTAIN HOUSE CA KOH UTV BRAD WITBECK 981 UTV ROOSEVELT UT KOH UTV BRANDEN SIMS 1913 UTV PRESCOTT VALLEY AZ KOH UTV BRIAN FISHER 970 UTV FORT COLLINS COLORADO KOH UTV CHAD...
  8. American Rock Rods

2016 KOH

Current list, 31 drivers. HANS devices are NOT required for UTV class. KOH UTV AARON CLARK 1003 UTV BREA CALIFORNIA KOH UTV ANTONIO COSTA 1904 UTV MOUNTAIN HOUSE CA KOH UTV BRAD WITBECK 981 UTV ROOSEVELT UT KOH UTV BRANDEN SIMS 1913 UTV PRESCOTT VALLEY AZ KOH UTV BRIAN FISHER 970 UTV FORT...
  9. American Rock Rods

2016 KOH

Registration list was updated today. 16 total. Myself and at least one other car are registering tomorrow, and I know of 2 more, so basically we are at 20. UTV JOEY BECK 243 UTV ROCKMART GA UTV DEAN BULLOCH 1909 UTV CEDAR CITY UTAH UTV ROB CAMILLERI 511 UTV CAMINO CAL UTV ANTONIO COSTA...
  10. American Rock Rods

2016 KOH

I haven't seen the new rulebook yet. Knowing Hammerking it will probably be released way late. The class consolidation thing was announced via email. The Hans device thing was mentioned on the Fallon 250 registration page:
  11. American Rock Rods

2016 KOH

Who is in this year? I know a few who are racing, and a few who have raced before that are not. New this year is no more sportsman class. Just Pro. Also apparently we are required to have HANS devices now. This is the current registration list: UTV ANTONIO COSTA 1904 UTV MOUNTAIN HOUSE...
  12. American Rock Rods

BITD Class Vote on turbos

Might be late to the party here, but why not use parity like drag racing? IE, 1000cc max naturally aspirated, 820 cc maximum with forced induction, or with inlet restrictors on the turbochargers just like in WRC
  13. American Rock Rods

KOH tech questions

If you keep the UTV mostly stock, you're fine. No need for bulkheads, firewalls, external cutoff switches, fuel cell, etc. If you modify the floor or rear bulkhead plastics? You have to then meet the U4 general rules for those things. Same if you go with a fuel cell. If you get rid of the...
  14. American Rock Rods

Did you enjoy KOH?

Not for much longer. It's just like desert racing. We are under respected but coming up fast. While lots of jeep guys hate us, lots of them are converting. Top 3 guys in 4400 own one or more RZR's. Probably another 40% of the class owns one. This year UTV class had similar prize money to...
  15. American Rock Rods

KOH Who stole our axle?

Someone posted on the pirate KOH lost/found thread that they found a RZR axle on course around jackhammer. Might be yours? Good luck, I hope it is yours. There are lots of reports on pirate about racecars getting partially stripped by spectators while waiting for recovery. Shocks, welders...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000