Recent content by ALBANATE

1. A

Reliable RZR 900 ECU Tuning Available Now!

Do you use an engine dyno? Nate Alba Racing
  2. A

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Kristen was in the new LSR car.I had it on tge dyno on wed. Brand new car. Any info on Alonso? Tracker looks to be broken??? Nate Alba Racing
  3. A

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Baja 1000 Update Thread

So did the new AC's have to start all the way at the back behind NA? Nate Alba Racing
  4. A

Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

Can we discuss rhino sheaves next? I am curious which one is the best...
  5. A

XP1000/4 Starter issue

Sprag clutch is likely gone. Need to pull stator cover. Remove flywheel and change sprag and freewheel gear.
  6. A

Baja 500

Yes it is still available. Thurs- Sun 3 nights $650. Nate Alba Racing
  7. A

Baja 500

If anyone is looking for a room I just heard that Marcia And Mark from M&M offroad have a spare room at Estero Beach Hotel if anyone is interested! Nate Alba Racing
  8. A

1965 BITD Laughlin Desert Classic Race Report

I should have some spare plenums, airbox's, and maybe clutch covers. Nate Alba Racing
  9. A

San Felipe 250 Tracking ?

We had a good run! (finally) the little 900 held her own this race. We crossed about 25 minutes in front of #1992, but gave up 30 minutes for 3 VCP's and that pushed us back to second by about 5 minutes. Oh well. Still an awesome race! I have some pics and vids I will try and get up... That puts...
  10. A

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

In my younger days we used to use the ECT to do the same thing. Old Yota' trick was to wire a pot dial into the ECT and alter the coolant temp signal. Did the same thing and enriched the system...
  11. A

New Turbo Build

Is it fast?
  12. A

I believe what you are referring to is called a GIZMO by Can-Am. It plugs into the diagnostic port that BUDS plugs into and basically "unlocks" the ECU so that the safety features(shaft saver and TQ limiter) are removed. You have to contact Can-Am and fill out a form that submits your VIN number...
  13. A

Yes, for some reason Can-Am allows you to simply unplug the speed sensor and continue on... we tested that on the dyno. As an FYI by unplugging the speed sensor it also disables the shaft saver and torque limiting factors in the ecu as the speed sensor is what triggers that... something that...
  14. A

Yes below the dash next to the ECU is a square plug. That plug connects to what is called mpi2 I believe, and that connects to your laptop, and voila! You have access.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000