Recent content by 1913 PREP TEAM

1. 1

BITD Class Vote on turbos

Well shoot you gave up on the joke too soon! I wanted to see what kind of cool rumors we could get flying around here.
  2. 1

BITD Class Vote on sequential 5 speeds

Amen! Bring it all in, if it can pass tech let em rip! It doesn't matter what kind of car is going to be raced, thats the smallest factor of making a successful day on the race course.
  3. 1

That would be sweet but I don't think he's wasting his time in here among us golf cart folk. Haha.
  4. 1

Blood type O+
  5. 1

This thread has been the most amusing thing I have read in a long time. Its covered like 3 different topics, only one pertaining to why it was started. Lets get back to the original topic .
  6. 1

>>>> Official Thread for the PURE "200" -JUNE 27-29, 2014

So you have people coming with you besides Fergie? I am your only pit support? sketchy balls lol.
  7. 1

>>>> Official Thread for the PURE "200" -JUNE 27-29, 2014

Are you sure your going to make it hammy? Seeing that your not doing any of the work yourself. You sure you want to put your car trough its first race being finished the night before the race itself. Sounds like we could put some test time on it around here so when you break something we can...
  8. 1

Lets Talk!!!“THE LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATESâ€

Good race to "break" yourself in on!:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000