Beware TREVOR SMITH @ 747INK.must read

Status
Not open for further replies.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Beware Trevor Smith and 747INK...

I worked with this guy since 2009 and met him at PALA RACEWAY.As you guys know he built my sick family race car and I'm proud of it. He has helped me out a ton and kept me on course.I was told in the begging that he takes parts off your car and sells them. Here we are 2012 and Im to nice of a person and finally put my foot down. First off he cut my fuel cell mounts off so he could use it for another UTV. I need to get new mounts made and welded to fix it. "Suprise to me"
Im at his house working on my car and we go to start my rhino and the battery is missing??? He says I sold it with my SR1, I wasn't to worried until now.
I had trevor put new axels in my car so he could sell my old axels to a customer with a LT kit that he was selling. Everything was all good until my 2 rear lower arms are missing and I was told that he has new ones at powder coat because mine where bent N/C. Ok Im waiting and finally I get my car to the first race of the 2012 season and head to Soboba.I finished the race and when I got home I noticed the paint was gone on just the lower rear arms, there was no primer and just 1 coat of spay paint.I'm putting my car back together and there's no limit straps, He says" they were sold with that kit I sold".
Trevor S. offered to rebuild my top end on my stock motor for helping him out last year 2011. I gave him $300.00 for the parts and he would do the labor. Right after Soboba I found a crack on the rear diff mount. It's sitting at his house and I asked him if we could fix it now while it's here. He instatly say's it will be $250.00 , He said he was going to gusset the rear end for that price and I said I just want the front mount fixed for now. His reply was I'm not going to put a bandaid on it and im not going to do it. So I loaded the rhino up and called around to get it fixed. The 1st round of the Worcs series I worked with Trevor to get Kayla's car and Scott's car ready for rd#1. I worked 2 days and he paid me, I come back the next week and work 25 hours 3 days and he has no money to pay me??? I bought lunch twice and bought drinks he said he was going to pay for and never did. He's also sent me to buy parts with not enough money,I never got the money back. 2 weeks later he gives me $100.00, and now he says I owe him $400.00
for the top end that he had some other guy put together and he never got paid.
All I want to do is help others and make sure you dont get ripped off. Remember you always dont have to be MR. Niceguy...

I'm out thousands of dollars and can't take it anymore.

Sincerly,
Daniel Fernandez

Odyknuck

May 2, 2011
As sad a story you tell, I gotta ask why did you keep going back for more?
Burn me once , shame on you! Burn me twice, shame on me!

Odyknuck

May 2, 2011
Well I hope you have learned your lesson. True friends are hard to find and bad friends are standing on every street corner just waiting for you to come along, been there done that!

mclerc07

Jan 30, 2012
As sad a story you tell, I gotta ask why did you keep going back for more?
Burn me once , shame on you! Burn me twice, shame on me!
sometimes you gotta learn that the hard way. as long as i could remember Brett was my best friend. it was the same story where people said one thing or another and i didnt listen. took crap left and right. i started working for him and then he had no money to pay me but could go to the dunes or snowboarding or... took the loss and havent looked back.

people say wtf was i thinking and it was had to see how bad it was from up-close, once i took a step back i was like wtf was i thinking.

so i am sure it is the same story here. sorry to hear that man. i can empathize with ya. its no fun but lesson learned and now you know for next time.

Odyknuck

May 2, 2011
I totaly agree and thats why I said in my last post "been there done that"! Sometimes we just put them blinders on and hope it will be different the next time. I do believe thats the definition of Insanity lol.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
This guy TREVOR SMITH was never a friend he is just somebody that steals from all of his customers! My car is all prepped and ready to race, play or sell.. But thanks for the offer.

Trevor owes me 25 hrs of pay that I worked on his race team cars.

Also he put somebody in the yellow 720 stroker rhino that ran class 2 last year and had them run class 3 in round #2 of the WORCS series this year and that's the same round 747stink pied out and protested. He is also a cheater.
Class 3 is 700 cc and under.

Don't waist your time protesting Trevor because he will never be able to catch up to a stock motor with his so called built motors.He wants you guy's to protest him because he thinks he can make money off you guys.
Karma is a SOB and Trevor will get his.

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
It's amazing to me that all of this comes out "after" the fact. Funny how things work out...

On the flip side, pretty pumped we were able to hold off a 720 stroked "cheater" Rhino with our STOCK 700 at WORCS Round 2.:D Who was driving that Rhino Dan???;)

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Re: Beware of Trevor Smith and 747INK must read..

I wasn't there but everybody knows which rhino it is. It's black with Yellow stickers and you can't miss it because he built it.This car ran class 2 all year long last year.
He also said he was part of the alba race team ?

Team 747ink try's to drag people down so watch out guys!

Last edited:

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA

If anything, he went to alba to get that motor back to legal and get power out of it the RIGHT way, not over what everyone else is at

really sucks what happened to you man.. Im a sucker for kindness too but you got screwed over way too much. BTW goodluck this year!

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307

If anything, he went to alba to get that motor back to legal and get power out of it the RIGHT way, not over what everyone else is at

really sucks what happened to you man.. Im a sucker for kindness too but you got screwed over way too much. BTW goodluck this year!
alba will not back any one who races out of class.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I tried to give the guy advice but he never listened! Sucks for kayla and who ever runs 747ink stickers.

His current sponsors:from what he says?
Alba?
Summers Brothers Racing?
GBC ?
ORW?

Is this even true?

ktm265

Jan 26, 2012
That sucks, I have to admit I'm pretty lucky with the fabricator I found...he's been pretty good to me, quoted me a price and stuck to it...anything additional that he dreamed up and fabbed in he did on his own dime/time just to do it and see how it works...(he runs his ideas past me first)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well I have stayed out of this thread since I didn't want to get involved with any of Trevor's problems but now I will jump in.

Trevor seems to think I hate him and everything I do in life is to get him. Funny since all I have done since I met him a few years ago was hype him up and refer LOTS of business to him. I guess it all started to go south a few months ago when the ISA came about with mr. 747 Ink. He seems to believe that I personally created the ISA along with industry people so that we could OUST him from UTV racing. Pretty hilarious being that majority of the board or founders didn't even know who he is. So he proceeded to bad mouth me behind my back to people we both know saying that JOEY and UTVUnderground are behind the ISA and that I personally am trying to make the rules so that all the cars he has built and are racing (WHICH IS ONLY 2) can never race again. WHAT A JOKE. Well long story short, I spoke with Trevor and he tells me that its all good, he read the rules, he actually likes them and that he is sorry for freaking out, he loves UTVUnderground and appreciate all I do for him..... I of course believe him and give him benefit of the doubt.

That was the beginning of my loss of respect for the guy. Not only has screwed Dan Fernandez here and me by running his little (little man syndrom) mouth, but he has also screwed Ruysty5150 by building him a junk engine that took a crap within a couple miles of driving and now won't and says he can't afford to fix it. So Rusty is now hosed and has to have someone else go fix it.

There is so much I can tell you about this guy, I am laughing as I type thinking about how nuts and bi polar this guy is, especially since I really have done nothing but good to him. I literally have NEVER had anything against him until recently when he started screwing all my friends and talking crap about me to people for NO REASON accept that he feels that I am doing everything in life to ruin him. Whats even more funny is now he wants to get physical by telling people that he is going to "knock my teeth out" and that Rusty "is nothing but a fat F***". HAHAH Real nice for a guy we have helped out and for no reason is turning on all his friends.

So what has prompted me to tell this story.... This morning, after I spend my weekend traveling on my own dime to Havasu to cover the race for EVERYONE on the site to read and see, I mean what other site does what we do right? So I spend my whole sunday now editing photos and writing my race report which of course is not going to say anything nice about him and his now 1 race car that reps him on it. I mean why should I pay any attention to a guy that does nothing but talk crap, he of course knows I know because the people he talks to all run over to tell me. So I wake up this morning to a series of text messages from Trevor that read as follows WORD FOR WORD:

"Keep it up. I'm not like blu. And I will see you off track at some point. Kayla got a flat on the first lap. She was running faster on a flat rear than luke. Seasons far from over. F*** u and our piece of sh** isa :)"

I respond by telling him he is two faced and he now has to deal with all the consequences of talking so much crap about me and everyone else. He is really paranoid about Magnum Offroad, which he should be. I make a point to remind him that the ISA just put on the King Of The Hammers which is to date the most successful UTV desert race ever held when you go by car count.

He responds:

"i guess we will see.You though isa was in the bag to. Didn't really work out. HA. Not two faced just told you strait up if you just want to meet up we can just do that easy........."

So now he wants to meet up to fight me... hahahah What a joke. Why would I fight a little old guy who obviously has mental issues? Whats funny is I don't even know why he has to text me? Its like he is to scared to really talk crap to the people he has problems with. If he is worried about how bad his daughter got beat or whatever shouldn't he be complaining or talking crap to the people in the cars that beat them? What do I have to do with it? I just tell it like it is and how I see it and being he is talking so much crap I am definitely NOT going to help him or his program by giving them exposure and what sucks is Kayla is the one who is paying the price for her loud mouth dad and his bi polar attitude.

Anyway, Trevor has now made me his scapegoat for all his shortcomings. I don't care. I think its funny he wants to fight me now. AS I think of more Trevor garbage I will post it up.... I now have no reason not too. It may look unprofessional but I will ONLY speak the truth and I think everyone should know not to do any business with him. I feel obligated to warn everyone that if he will turn on ME, after doing all I have done for him then he will turn on anyone. So far I can count 5 good friends he has lost in the last year because of his attitude. What a shame.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Oh here's some more good stuff...

Just before round 1 of WORCS this year Trevor sends me a text message (texts again, too scared to call me or come see me face to face) after he hears that UTVUnderground is having Cognito build our RZR570 demo unit into a race car for Code Rahders to race. He says this to me in a nut shell: "Good luck with your UTVUnderground race program. Cognito sucks, they haven't won anything and never will. Cody Rahders is used to being beat by a girl so my daughter can make sure that it keeps on happening"

HAHAH What a joke. MIND YOU, this came out of NOWHERE, last I thought me and Trevor were buddies again, he was over his ISA issues, now I am back out to create this race car to BEAT HIM? LAME, we created the car to see what a RZR570 could do on the track and to have FUN. Fact is, its not even my program, I turned it over to Cognito and Rahders to run, we just help them promote it. Its our demo and thats it. Again, he doesn't call Rahders, or Cognito to talk crap, he texts me to talk crap about other people. TYPICAL of a guy who is scared to MAN UP to the people he really has a problem with. He must think I am scared of him cause he has no problem popping off in a text message, yet every time he sees me he smiles and shakes hands and tells me he is all good?

Proof of this was at Round1 at Glen Helen, after his text messages I wrote him off AGAIN. I want nothing to do with this loser anymore and his antics. Then he sees me at the starting line and comes up and kisses my butt. "Hey Joey, you don't have to ignore me. Its all good. I love UTVUnderground, have any stickers?" and he puts UTVUG stickers on Kayla's car... hahahaha

It wasn't long after that when everything I wrote in my first post starts to unfold. I have completely avoided him and his name at all costs. Not even getting into this thread when it started. I just want to pretend he doesn't exist, I am too busy to have to deal with this maniacs emotions.

Has anyone heard the story about Trevor at Round 2 of WORCS this year?? OH MAN, this is a good one!

So Luke Rogers in the Magnum Offroad Rhino in Production 700 has been on a terror this year. He has won every round and it is just KILLING trevor apparently, its all he can talk about and think about. He of course thinks Magnum and Luke are cheating, I mean they have to be cause his cars are so good no one could beat him honestly right? HAHAH So Trevor brings out his PRODUCTION 850 Rhino, which is actually Scott Santellen's car that he raced all last year in Class 2. Scott has nothing to do with this situation and I feel obligated to say I am not trying to drag him or anyone else into this with Trevor. This particular race Rhino has a stroked 720cc engine in it. Not legal for Production 700. Well that doesn't matter to Trevor, I mean I heard the guy got kicked out of Jet Ski racing back in the day for cheating, he decides he is going to pull the wool over the eyes of everyone and enter it into Production 700 anyway and try to go out and beat everyone. He gets hot shoe Doug Mittag in the car even, and as far as I know Mittag and his team didn't know they had a cheater car, they cae to race for fun. Well Luke STILL wins at round 2, so what does Trevor do????? HE PROTESTS LUKE! hahaha YEAH, he figures now he has Magnum, I mean he just CHEATED with a big engine and still lost so they must have a cheater car right? Well once again, Trevor was WRONG. The car gets torn a part and of course, it is a 700cc Rhino engine... WAAA WAAAA WAAAAAAAA Trevor is out his own protest money and once again his pride takes a beating. The whole time he tells everyone that his DAUGHTER wanted the protest, not him, it was his daughter. What a MAN! Blame it on your daughter. WOW. Injury to insult, Luke shows up at ROund 3 and wins again! DAMN, he's the real deal!!

I will keep thinking. I know I always enjoy a good drama read, so enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000