KOH Partcipant List

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
How do you think the UTV Underground found that spot?:D

I will be doing my damn best to get to the best spot in the area, with a pile of string and flags. LOL.

Its gonna be a zoo out there this year, and I am so glad I don't have to be in charge. LOL.:)
We know and thank you.... When are you arriving there? I bet it will be cool enjoying it rather than busting your butt. I may end up helping Loren Healy out some as well as a couple other area racers.... gotta help the homies, so maybe I will be there Sunday afternoon or even late Saturday night....

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
How do you think the UTV Underground found that spot?:D

I will be doing my damn best to get to the best spot in the area, with a pile of string and flags. LOL.

Its gonna be a zoo out there this year, and I am so glad I don't have to be in charge. LOL.:)
Yeah, you turned red and kicked me off the course before the start of last years race.One of the KOH guys sent me in your direction and I got in trouble..my bad

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
KING OF THE HAMMERS UTV RACE 2012
1. Frenchy - Polaris XP900 (Prod.1000)
2. Monty - Can-Am Commander 1000 (Prod.1000)
3. Joanne - Polaris RZR-S (Prod.850)
4. Kyle LeDuc - Polaris XP900 (Prod.1000)
5. Casey Currie - Kawasaki Teryx (Unlimited 4?)
6. Tyler Parks- Polaris XP900 (Prod.1000)
7. Brian Bush- Yamaha Rhino (Unlimited 4)
8. Jagged X- Polaris ? (Prod. 1000)
9. Mitch Guthrie- Polaris XP900 (Prod. 1000)
10. Darryl Dunlap - Arctic Cat XTZ 1000 (Unlimited 4)
11. Bill - RZR (Production 1000)
12. Zane - RZR (Production 850)
13. Nolan Remlinger - (Production 850)

IM INNNNN!!!

14. Branden Sims - XP900 (UNLIMETED 4)

Correction I meant to write Unlimited 4

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Is this race running transponders ? It should be based on times if so. If the unlimited 4 cars start first they have a better chance at the overall finish with knowbody in there way if the cars can stay together and hold up @ KOH.

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
You can almost bet Dean or Nick Bulloch will have a Wildcat there. Dean is one of the top main event competitors in rock racing and KOH. His son Nick has entered before in the UTV races, but the car they had was nothing compared to the Wildcat they have now...

ONTRACK RACING

Nov 2, 2011
Dean or nick wont be racing one but i will be. i have been deans crew chief for years and i raced koh last year in an ultra4. i have been lucky enough to spend a day in a wildcat and they are sick. i will be racing hdra and some bitd in 2012

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Dean or nick wont be racing one but i will be. i have been deans crew chief for years and i raced koh last year in an ultra4. i have been lucky enough to spend a day in a wildcat and they are sick. i will be racing hdra and some bitd in 2012
Cool, I figured Dean would have his hand in there somewhere...

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
You can almost bet Dean or Nick Bulloch will have a Wildcat there. Dean is one of the top main event competitors in rock racing and KOH. His son Nick has entered before in the UTV races, but the car they had was nothing compared to the Wildcat they have now...
If they have one, then it's under wraps. <grin> If they do have one, I think I might know where it is. :D

I hope that Dean races it. I have total respect for him. His advice is priceless. I betcha that Nick is navigator tho. ;)

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
If they have one, then it's under wraps. <GRIN>If they do have one, I think I might know where it is. :D

I hope that Dean races it. I have total respect for him. His advice is priceless. I betcha that Nick is navigator tho. ;)
Well, his crew chief said Dean's not racing, but the crew chief is. Dean probably has his hands full getting his rig ready for the main event anyway.
But it's good to see the Wildcat will be there racing...

Betcha it is going to have either some heavy skids on the rear trailing arms or redesigned arms all together...

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
WOW! So is Dean keeping the kitties in the shop? Looking forward to next year. Always a spectator for the ULTRA4!!

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Well, his crew chief said Dean's not racing, but the crew chief is. Dean probably has his hands full getting his rig ready for the main event anyway.
But it's good to see the Wildcat will be there racing...

Betcha it is going to have either some heavy skids on the rear trailing arms or redesigned arms all together...
You know it. The weak spot... It looks to me that if the front end is nudged the wrong way it can take it down too. Not a UTV rocket scientist here, but...imo, the best way to drive one of those is not the way I drive. ;)

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
You know it. The weak spot... It looks to me that if the front end is nudged the wrong way it can take it down too. Not a UTV rocket scientist here, but...imo, the best way to drive one of those is not the way I drive. ;)
Not sure when Dean will have his Wildcat. (I know he's getting 1 slated for this month or early December)...

Yeah, I think there are several areas that are great for recreation, but will need beefing up for racing. Sometimes the only way thru a rough section is to bounce off of the rocks. That's why KOH rigs are built so heavy and stout.
The Wildcat should do good if nothing breaks on the suspension though...

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Not sure when Dean will have his Wildcat. (I know he's getting 1 slated for this month or early December)...

Yeah, I think there are several areas that are great for recreation, but will need beefing up for racing. Sometimes the only way thru a rough section is to bounce off of the rocks. That's why KOH rigs are built so heavy and stout.
The Wildcat should do good if nothing breaks on the suspension though...
One of the reasons why I use HCR boxed arms. I kinda slide down the rocks. For some reason I can't see the Wild Cat 'sliding' down rocks. Going up rocks? Yes. The WC can cut that..(imo)
Again...I'm not a utv rocket scientist... <grin> I still can't figure out how Jagged X did hammers. I would love to have seen them do that race w/the stock set up.

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
I sure wished Damon had built my suspension arms originally, but he said his jig wasn't set up to do what I needed. My rear arms are J-arms cause the rear diff is 5 inches back. Couldn't even put his HCR arms on the car, the rear tires would hit the rear firewall...

But I bet he comes up with some nice aftermarket units for the WC...

Now if he would build some for the new JD RSX850i that I'm going to be driving in a few days...

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
One of the reasons why I use HCR boxed arms. I kinda slide down the rocks. For some reason I can't see the Wild Cat 'sliding' down rocks. Going up rocks? Yes. The WC can cut that..(imo)
Again...I'm not a utv rocket scientist... <grin> I still can't figure out how Jagged X did hammers. I would love to have seen them do that race w/the stock set up.
I don't think they even had a winch on the car that's how stock it was.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000