MORE Powder Puff Race for the Cure

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Hey Everyone! The Powder Puff is only 2 weeks and 3 days away and I see that only 5 UTV's are preregistered! Come on guys, get your UTV's out and put your wives, sisters, aunts, daughters or friends in them! This is an awesome event! All proceeds benefit the Cedar Sinai Breast Cancer research center. All women drivers and co-drivers. Not just UTV's of course. The full range of off road vehicles will be there. So, don't miss out on the best race of the year!!! See you out there.....

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
We talked about having some ladies race the Deere but its cutting it close with Parker the following weekend.

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Here is the starting line up!
Class Utv's
1. #1928 Beurrier
2. #1969 Hudson
3. #1917 Wertens
4. #1910 Dunn
5. #1931 Kohrell

Hope to see more show up next Saturday!!!

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
They do for the Powder Puff and Ron told us that we can race any race if we can get 5 more to show up, but it's hard to get people to commit.

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
The Powder Puff race was a huge success! 124 cars entered in the race with half the entry fee being donated to breast cancer research! Thank you to everyone who participated and sponsored this awesome event!!! We started 1rst and ended up 2nd behind Jessie Kohrell. The track was rough as ever and we were beating the crap out of car to stay in front her so, eventually, I had to let her go. Our Fox shocks need a little more tuning and then Jessie better watch out! :D. We had a great time and finished well ahead of the other racers after 4 rock pounding laps! Thank you to my husband for the great fabrication, prepping and crew chief role. Thank you to my great co-rider: Corina Fallon. You rock girl!! Thank you to GBC Motorsports, we had NO flats! Could not be happier with our tires! Our RZR Wrap was sick! We had the best looking car out there and our Rugged Radio was awesome! NO engine noise! I didn't think that was possible. Thank you Joey for helping us get our great sponsors! LOVE UTVUNDERGROUND!!!

Attachments

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Congrats to you ladies!!! Great job!! Your RZR looks amazing!! :)

Custom Creations

Pretty In Pink #1931 Teryx - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 9, 2009
The Powder Puff race was a huge success! 124 cars entered in the race with half the entry fee being donated to breast cancer research! Thank you to everyone who participated and sponsored this awesome event!!! We started 1rst and ended up 2nd behind Jessie Kohrell. The track was rough as ever and we were beating the crap out of car to stay in front her so, eventually, I had to let her go. Our Fox shocks need a little more tuning and then Jessie better watch out! :D. We had a great time and finished well ahead of the other racers after 4 rock pounding laps! Thank you to my husband for the great fabrication, prepping and crew chief role. Thank you to my great co-rider: Corina Fallon. You rock girl!! Thank you to GBC Motorsports, we had NO flats! Could not be happier with our tires! Our RZR Wrap was sick! We had the best looking car out there and our Rugged Radio was awesome! NO engine noise! I didn't think that was possible. Thank you Joey for helping us get our great sponsors! LOVE UTVUNDERGROUND!!!
"let me go" I am pretty sure I took the lead and kept on taking...with a lead time of almost 10 minutes.... just giving you a hard time girly it was fun!!! looking forward to racing again with you next year!!! You did a good we were the only 2 UTV's to make 4 laps!!! Hey but I still won!! o yah by almost 10 minutes.. right... :eek: he he he!!!!

dirtlover

Jan 12, 2011
So Cal
It sure was awesome to see 124 cars and all the ladies out getting dirty for a good cause. Its pretty crazy that we started dead last and finished with a 9+ minute lead...Congrats on your 2nd place finish! When we passed you and you passed us again, you sure did dust us out;).....we had a hard time seeing anything. When we passed by you the second time I looked back and you were no where to be seen...all I could see was dust. It was pretty nasty without a breeze. We had a flawless race, she drove it ike she stold it and the car was incredibly fast. Congrats again!!:D

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000