MILLER CANYON WATERFALL RUN 7-30-11

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

Another successful La Familia Run!!!

Ok planing a MILLER CANYON -waterfall run july the 30th All are welcome BUT if WHAT IS IN THE PIX ISN'T FOR YOU PLEASE don't put your name on the list.Any one that knows area and that would like to ride with the group to the bridge and turn around from there ,that would be Fine. I will post more info as the ????? come IN.

Last edited by a moderator:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Trip list, just to get a idea of group size
1 Rich
2 john RZRS (inspirit)
3 brevendeb
4 Gil and son

Last edited:

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
We're in as of now. Getting close to launch, but Saturday and Sunday should be good.

Trip list, just to get a idea of group size
1 Rich
2 john RZRS (inspirit)
3 brevendeb
4 Gil and son
5 Dan and Chris Kiewicz (Camping Friday through Sunday):D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
That cool Dan that you and Chris can make it . Are you guys going to make the miller jeep trail ride that Dave and luvr are posting ?

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
That cool Dan that you and Chris can make it . Are you guys going to make the miller jeep trail ride that Dave and luvr are posting ?

No Rich. We're saving our pennies for the 4th at Vail Lake. We had an $800 gasoline bill last month, and then we took the Robert Rosas run too. I also have to work, and it isn't going to be easy getting out of it.

We'll get there. By the sounds of it in Dave's comments, I think that will be one place more frequented now. It looks like a mondo trail with gobs of technical stuff, which I love to death!!!

Anyway, Miller Canyon is only ~35mins for us so the gas isn't too bad. It also doesn't cost us anything to stay (I know Miller Jeep Trail doesn't either) so we can do the close to home gigs.
:D

Dan ...

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
No Rich. We're saving our pennies for the 4th at Vail Lake. We had an $800 gasoline bill last month, and then we took the Robert Rosas run too. I also have to work, and it isn't going to be easy getting out of it.

We'll get there. By the sounds of it in Dave's comments, I think that will be one place more frequented now. It looks like a mondo trail with gobs of technical stuff, which I love to death!!!

Anyway, Miller Canyon is only ~35mins for us so the gas isn't too bad. It also doesn't cost us anything to stay (I know Miller Jeep Trail doesn't either) so we can do the close to home gigs.
:D

Dan ...
Tell Chris to trade the bronco in for a samurai and that will help with gas lol

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
This is by Silverwood Lake right? The last time we did that ride there was no area that look like this. We will look into going if the budget allows.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hey Richie Rich,
What do ya think about staging and camping at Big Pine flats and running the trail backwards?
Never been to Big pine , If 'I'm right that up higher on the mountain and I really don't want to take my rig up that high on those roads and Miller is easy to get to for every body .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
This is by Silverwood Lake right? The last time we did that ride there was no area that look like this. We will look into going if the budget allows.
THIs trail is just past deep creak bridge a lot of people just go to the bridge and turn around .

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Never been to Big pine , If 'I'm right that up higher on the mountain and I really don't want to take my rig up that high on those roads and Miller is easy to get to for every body .
Your right Miller would be best for a large group:D We'll have to do Big Pine with a smaller group. It's not hard to get to, you have to go through Big Bear:) It's about 2 miles up from the top of the Waterfall:) Maybe we'll try it in the Fall:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000