UTV Off-Road Magazine April 2011 RACE ISSUE!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

I was fortunate enough to get to work with UTV Off-Road Magazine for yet another issue. This issue will include articles I wrote on the Soboba Grand Prix & Jump Contest which you can also read below, A q&a session with Osborn Racing AKA Paramount Motorsports, and an article where we compiled every race organization in the US that includes UTV's!! Hope you guys enjoy it. If you dont already have a subscription to UTV Off-Road Magazine then you need to go subscribe at UTV Off-Road Magazine :: Everything Side-By-Side for the Off-Road Enthusiast

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Love the cover! :D

Is there a KOH article in there? Patiently waiting for mine!

Hounslow

El Jefe Numero Uno - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 1, 2009
Got mine in the mail. Best issue yet!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Dang Post Office, I think my issue makes the rounds before they deliver to me, mine is always several days behind the newstand releases...
But it's always worth the wait, awesome mag Joey, Troy and Don. We do appreciate what you've put together...

Rad Richi

Jan 7, 2011
Cardiff by the Sea
I Subscribed 2 weeks ago "on line" and nothing yet....
Hope it gets here soon... looking for some wheels to put on my RZR and from the cover looks like the new issue has whats Hot and New...

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
HOPEFULLY MY COPY WILL ARRIVE TOMMORROW. I HAVE BEEN A SUBSCRIBER SINCE IT WAS CARTWHEELIN.
Hey Ronnie, did you get it yet? I think Joey did a supper great job on the article he did that is on page 52. Miss you guys and hope to see you soon. :cool:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Hey Ronnie, did you get it yet? I think Joey did a supper great job on the article he did that is on page 52. Miss you guys and hope to see you soon. :cool:
NOT YET. I THINK SOMEONE @ THE POST OFFICE READS IT BEFORE I GET IT. WE MISS SEEING YOU GUYS @ THE RACES. HOPEFULLY WE CAN MAKE SOME THIS YEAR. I MISS WORKING WITH ALL OF THE RACERS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000