All UTV's PROCRAFT

niko123

J-Lo - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2010
west covina
does somebody know what happen to the guys at procraft aka rhinocraft them guy where good people they help me out alot in 2007 when i was racing sxs series M4SX

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
does somebody know what happen to the guys at procraft aka rhinocraft them guy where good people they help me out alot in 2007 when i was racing sxs series M4SX
they closed doors a few years ago some guys went to work for custom motorsports but they also closed doors a year ago or 2

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I "heard" they got catch-up in one of the yamaha law suite and closed doors-not 100 percent sure.
BTW I run their LT kit and the steering sucks!! :mad:

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
does anyone remember the rhino they built for mcgrath? I remember thinking "how Badass is that rhino". inspiring.:rolleyes:

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
I beleive that chad is doing electrical work now, and the last i heard brent was working at crb welding.? just my .02 but like i said that was a while ago.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
does anyone remember the rhino they built for mcgrath? I remember thinking "how Badass is that rhino". inspiring.:rolleyes:
Yup I remember. It was very clean. Didnt they also build one for goldberg? I remeber seeing them in their gallery.

I always like this rhino they built. Clean and simple!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
wow big red. havent seen that one in a long time.
It has been with a close group of friends of mine for probably the last 4 years....my step dad has had it for about the last 2....its in process of getting a rc51 motor right now:eek:

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Wasn't that Mason Motorsports you are thinking of?
No, Tim bought up the rights to produce the old mason motorsports suspension too (when they got out of the UTV business by choice), but he just got the old stock from Procraft. He was the go to guy for replacement parts on their suspension for a while, but Im sure its all gone by now. Im pretty sure he owns the rights to the Procraft name and logos too (but dont quote me on that).

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I still have the Monster Rhino they built. I am currently Doing a rebuild and dropping in a R1 power plant. Great guys and really good friends.

Here is another photo of the monster rhino. IMO I think this rhino changed the game! Its still looks clean!! :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000