Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Anywhere to get RV water near 29 palms?

Any good road maps of the area?

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
Anywhere to get RV water near 29 palms?

Any good road maps of the area?
Rumors are that the fire department in Lucerne was filling water tanks for free. That's unconfirmed, though.

My road map is on the Android phone. :D It actually shows Barnes Road all the way to the stop sign at Hammer Town.

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
At the drivers' meeting tonight, Dave Cole confirmed that if you are racing, you will not need a temp permit for your race vehicle. I think there may have been some confusion on that earlier. You will obviously still need to sticker any recreational vehicles, though.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Thanks Brit! Is there a map to the Underground camp?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

soazcat

Dec 15, 2010
Willcox Az
Sdhq/Hunt bros 1923 are out of the race , thanks to Joey for the tow ride back to our pit . and a HUGE thanks to Jim @ HCR that went out of his wayto help get us back up and going yesterday . unfortunatly we have deeper issues in the bowels of this lil one lunger . we'll be back next year Rotax powered !

Good luck to all the UTV racers . if anybody needs any help tomarrow well be around and on the starting line inthe morning .

matt

Dirtdaddy

Feb 17, 2010
So really where are the updates ? What is going on out there ? Who pre ran ? Who is racing ? Where are the pic's of the UTV.s that are running ? The UTV race starts at 8 am.
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Sdhq/Hunt bros 1923 are out of the race , thanks to Joey for the tow ride back to our pit . and a HUGE thanks to Jim @ HCR that went out of his wayto help get us back up and going yesterday . unfortunatly we have deeper issues in the bowels of this lil one lunger . we'll be back next year Rotax powered !

Good luck to all the UTV racers . if anybody needs any help tomarrow well be around and on the starting line inthe morning .

matt

Sorry to hear that Matt, I know next year you will be a contender for sure....keep us posted on the results from the race today if you can....

rigidone

Jul 13, 2010
Indy
no line up or anything? Who's in the race today? Would like to know if Kyle from Badlands made it there. Some pictures would be nice also. I checked pirate4x4 and nothing there either. :confused:

mc93yj

Mar 29, 2010
hobart indiana
I talked to some friends that are there and Kyle and 2 other sxs are there racing they are gonna keep me posted on how's he doing I can post up when I here something if you would like

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000