c&c yellow rhino streetbike swap

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
im pulling the chassis out of the container this weekend to begin the swap. going with a yamaha virago 920 shaft v-twin using the stock rhino diff. img motorsports (john & james (skunx ) did a yamaha 1100 shaft v-twin swap that works great so this is gonna be fun. ill be ordering my carbs at the beginning of the week. ill post pics as i go. heres the car before we stripped it of a drivetrain.

Attachments

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
its less hp than an r1. but it puts it to the ground differently, really torquey engine and makes its peak around 4000 rpm so its more drivable, hits the limiter at 7500 rpm. and the other shaft v twin car is fast. my motor is about 130 cc's less but makes a few more hp and reaches its peak at 1300 rpm's higher than the 1100 (tagged at an 1100 but its actually less cc's ) and puts out about the same torque. these engines work very well in the tight stuff as well as plenty of pull for top end.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
its less hp than an r1. but it puts it to the ground differently, really torquey engine and makes its peak around 4000 rpm so its more drivable, hits the limiter at 7500 rpm. and the other shaft v twin car is fast. my motor is about 130 cc's less but makes a few more hp and reaches its peak at 1300 rpm's higher than the 1100 (tagged at an 1100 but its actually less cc's ) and puts out about the same torque. these engines work very well in the tight stuff as well as plenty of pull for top end.
I have been it a rc51 powered rhino and the power was SIC so it sounds like it will be close to what you will have going in. throw some pics up of the build also what will this swap run ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000