dodge pre-runner project

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
i been working on my dodge for a few month now and i think its time for a serious bumper heres some pics on what im working on. im going to run 4 baja design soltek hids on top of the bumper

front horns

skid plate

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
nice and stout looking. i just took off my front lightbar and have been thinking of building a complete bumper like yours.

have you thought about the crash sensors if they will still work and activate the airbag when needed? due to the new bumper not crushing?

have you seen the one SDHQ built?

MRPAT920

Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
nice and stout looking. i just took off my front lightbar and have been thinking of building a complete bumper like yours.

have you thought about the crash sensors if they will still work and activate the airbag when needed? due to the new bumper not crushing?

are you talking about the cummis long bed SDHQ built

on the sensor i plan on mounting it behind the skid plate since most cars sit about that hight i hope the airbags work

nictac1

Perris #1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 21, 2009
Menifee!

U should be ok for the crash sensors as long as they kee the same attitude. they work off of inertia. nothing else. ( imagine a steel ball held against a magnet in a box. the force req'd to move that ball is the inertia)
Ps:
looking good!!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
U should be ok for the crash sensors as long as they kee the same attitude. they work off of inertia. nothing else. ( imagine a steel ball held against a magnet in a box. the force req'd to move that ball is the inertia)
Ps:
looking good!!
good to know. dammit now i have another project for my Dodge

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Nice Luis! keep us posted bro! - Hey how many projects you got man? :eek:

Are you guys talkin about this truck? 1450 Dodge That thing in gnarly! :D

MRPAT920

Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
Nice Luis! keep us posted bro! - Hey how many projects you got man? :eek:

Are you guys talkin about this truck? 1450 Dodge That thing in gnarly! :D
I only have 1 project right now everything is done the only thing im working on is the ccb dodge and soon the new used hemi truck I just picked up last week more info on that later

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I only have 1 project right now everything is done the only thing im working on is the ccb dodge and soon the new used hemi truck I just picked up last week more info on that later
I know you are done with the roach. What about the R1 pig? and I was also readin somewhere you are workin on a bagged dually ....... anyways so when we gonna go ridin so you can bust out the roach. I wanna see the 800cc in action!! :D

MRPAT920

Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
I know you are done with the roach. What about the R1 pig? and I was also readin somewhere you are workin on a bagged dually ....... anyways so when we gonna go ridin so you can bust out the roach. I wanna see the 800cc in action!! :D
all the rhinos are done dan as for ridding that will be labor day down in ensenada mex. and dumont dunes in oct. no dually for me that was jimbos project

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
where do you ride at dan? Anywhere. I am not picky.
and whens the next ride? I dont know. Theres a silverwood ride this weekend BUT its a RZRF ride.

Whats up wit that spot you where talkin bout last tyme off the Ortega HWY?

MRPAT920

Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
where do you ride at dan? Anywhere. I am not picky.
and whens the next ride? I dont know. Theres a silverwood ride this weekend BUT its a RZRF ride.

Whats up wit that spot you where talkin bout last tyme off the Ortega HWY?
how about bee canyon

Cowboy Rhino

Jan 6, 2010
thanks terry

hows the cage did you mount it on the rhino already if you need some help give me a call
The cage is bad A$$ but I haven't touched the Rhino except to move it out of the garage. I have been working on the house when the the house isn't being showed. Everbody wants the house for nothing and for me to pay closing cost also. One guy wanted me to drop the house $21,000 and on top of it pay $8000 of his closing cost. Sorry for rambling on. Thanks for your offer of helping me. I will call you in a week and half and pick up the seat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000