SIX SEATER RZR UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
IT WILL BE THE SIKEST RZR OUT THERE WHAT TODD AS IN STORE FOR THIS THING IS FUK CRAZY :eek::eek: CANT TELL JUST YET BUT ONE THING IS I ALREADY HAVE A PHOTO SHOOT IN A MAG WHEN ITS COMPLETE:D:D:D

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
no updates, he put it on hold to finish his Kawi. it will prob show up in a couple months to be completed for his wife.

Rog

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
been banned for a while now, because Blue started another forum. :eek:

which reminds me, I wonder if Brian B, Joey, Or max powers ever asked Brian From Black Rhino Performance permission to start another UTV forum? since it was the first UTV forum and all others were competition. they were even a full on sponsor for Regis Harrrington's Rhino racing.

Just sayin,

Ban stick coming?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
been banned for a while now, because Blue started another forum. :eek:

which reminds me, I wonder if Brian B, Joey, Or max powers ever asked Brian From Black Rhino Performance permission to start another UTV forum? since it was the first UTV forum and all others were competition. they were even a full on sponsor for Regis Harrrington's Rhino racing.

Just sayin,

Ban stick coming?

Here we go........Rog you and I discussed this crap in glamis just last month and now you want to act like the conversation never happened? I know you and blue are buddy buddy hanging out at HRT stroking eachother off and telling eachother how awesome everything you guys do is but for you to repeatedly bring up this nonsense for the sake of showing your alligience is OLD and stupid! I could give 2 craps about people starting a site, hell I gave Kyle advice when he launched his site (which I do now regret BTW). Just when you do start a site built to compete with UTVUnderground dont come here to poach content and steal forum titles and descriptions which is what blue did. Blue was a friend who stole content from me and then tried to blame it on the people he PAID to build his site. WHATEVER. He tried to rip me off and it backfired on him. Its old news. Is his site even alive?

Again for the record. I DONT CARE IF YOU START A SITE TO COMPETE WITH UTVUNDEREGROUND. Just dont steal our concepts and style. I didnt copy anyone. I didnt copy Brian B or BRP and if Brian at BRO was worried about it I dont think he would have been the 2nd sponsor EVER on UTVUnderground.

I wont ban you rog, I wont knock you for your loyalty to HRT, that is appreciated and expected but I sure as hell dont have you chained down here. If blue is so great then go to his site and stay there. Quit bringing this crap up. Its done and over.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000