Got loose!

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
damn you serious, if so that is a huge thing to be proud of, GREAT JOB!!! not only did you save their lives but made alot of kids happy to still have parents!

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
got mine ...finally lol! I guess you guys heard about the jet that went down in the bay due to a fluck o ducks....anyways when they lost the motors the lost all power..hydraulics and junk...There is a unit on-bourd call an APU auvillary Power Unit. It equates to having a spare genny in Moho or toy hauler I guess When the pilot hit the button the button 4 the APU power to activate..It was there.. they regained control over the aircraft and they were able to land the plane safely in the water..Just got out of a meeting and my company thanked me for doing a good job! I was like Ok ....Then They explained to ome my inspection and test stamps were all over the place ..I was like wow..They were like yep..keep up the good work

are ducks really gonna hurt a turbine that big? and congrats on job well done and for being a good sam. You got the sticker on the motorhome? Lol

powerplay

Big Chuckles Up In This Piece! - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 27, 2009
me
are ducks really gonna hurt a turbine that big? and congrats on job well done and for being a good sam. You got the sticker on the motorhome? Lol
Oh yea...and less really surprised it doesn't happen more..We have people that are paid to chuck chickens and turkey into motors for data purposes..crazy huh? Peoploe get sucked in all the time ...I get bloody azz parts all the time ...I'm like uh uhh,,,,, wash this shiot twice ninja then I'll touch it ..bird ,animal ,Human...blood..I get parts from all over the ..world africa ones freak me out I always think a zebras gonna jump outta the box..:eek:

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
sounds like you need to keep a camera handy on the job for joeys thread of pic of the day LOL that is nuts it doesnt happen more

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000