SR1 axles

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
ok i sent a email weller racing and i know they are busy so im asking you guys for some help

i need to order my axles and im not sure if i use the pass. side or the driverside axle im running a +6.5 lt kit and the gearone centerboard hubs :confused:

jakecarver91

Nov 11, 2009
when i got mine jason said the axles have enough plunge for +6 or +6.5 so if you just tell him what kit you have he should take care of you

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
the problem is getting a hold of jason :(
You try calling him? Ive talked to him every day this week, hes gotta be sick of me. :D

Were running LSR 6.5 w/ Gear One Centerboards, If I remember right its drivers to pass and a new drivers, he should have the axle you need in stock.

droptchevy

Twisted SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 9, 2009
Jason told me to just swap the axles. Originally they were only using one of your axles and having to order another. I guess they later figured out that you can just swap them. Im running the +6 twisted labs kit and the gear one kit. He credited me for the axle he was going to order for me since i didnt need it.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I believe DropTopChevy is right....if you already have the Gear One setup, you should be able to swap the axles.....however, give Jason a call at the shop to be sure - if he doesn't answer, leave a message - he WILL call everyone back. He does callbacks several times a day if he's unable to answer the phone himself.....

We also sell our own axles for this kit as well....

Getting ready to take my SR1 for practice this weekend, can't wait!!

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Not sure if it helps, but the sr1 kit uses the same length axles on both sides. I am not sure about swapping in ur current axles, but the axles they supply are just under 26" long and work with 6 and 6.5 kits with gear one or SR1 mid board hubs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000